120

"What do you mean? Caladi left?"

Adelaide, who had gone in for a light bath at Lisianthus' suggestion, stopped taking her clothes off, ran out of the bathroom and asked. She must've been impatient as the towel didn't even look like it was wrapped properly.

Ack! The Skeleton Captain covered his eye sockets and screamed.

"Where did Caladi go?"

"P-Put on your clothes! My god, so embarrassing!"

"Young people these days...!" The skeleton captain mumbled that he could not have imagined doing such a thing even in his dreams.

Only then did Adelaide check her appearance and clicked her tongue. It was embarrassing, but the news that Caladium had left was more urgent than that. The moment she tried to ask the question again without the intention of going back to her bathroom, a large towel covered her body. When she turned her head, she saw Lisianthus again.

"You might catch a cold."

Somehow, the tone was particularly stiff. His well-groomed eyebrows were also subtly distorted, and his ears were slightly red. He must have been displeased that she had shown her naked body to others.

Adelaide grabbed the towel he had covered her with and draped it across her chest. The clothes that could be barely considered  un****ear were covered. Her white thighs and collarbones were still exposed, but she didn't care too much and continued.

"There. Go on, tell me. Where did Caladi go?"

"The Death Knight saw him crossing the portal to Esperanza. And with a very scary face."

"Esperanza? Why was he there all of a sudden?"

"I don't know about that either. But he has had a serious face since a while ago. Isn't it related to that?"

Adelaide froze and remembered Caladium's face. As the Skeleton Captain said, after Abaddon came and went, Caladium had become very quiet. But Adelaide, drunk with her own chagrin and sorrow, could not afford to examine his face properly. She thought that Caladium was just quiet because he wasn't in a good mood either.

"Looking at the fact that Lisianthus had just come back, it seems that he was preparing and waiting for him before leaving..."

The Skeleton Captain carefully added. It made sense. If he had acted rashly because of the previous incident, he would have run away earlier. Perhaps he waited for Lisianthus to return, thinking about Adelaide and Greenville. If he had left before Lisianthus returned, there would be no devil to respond to an unexpected attack. At the same time, Lupinus also returned to Mediar.

"Of..."

With a terrified face, Adelaide said.

"Don't tell me, Caladi was so angry that he stormed into the Demon King's Castle...?"

Considering his fiery personality, it wasn't impossible at all. She trembled with fear and clasped her arms tightly against her chest.

"No, he will not. He may be ignorant, but he knows he must stretch his feet if he's looking for a place to lie down*."

[T/N: Starting something only after you've thought of the results and consequences in advance.]

As Lisianthus spoke to comfort her, she was relieved. Yes, no matter how rare Caladi thinks things through, it won't be that bad.

Phew. Adelaide exhaled.

"Then, why did he leave all of a sudden? He used to go out often in the past, but nevertheless, he never left without a word..."