022. BONUS CHAPTER 02 : (VENOM) NIGHT OWL x (STELLARIS GHOST) FALCON MISTRESS

IMPORTANT:

Make sure to re-read the previous chapter before this.

Please read Author's note at the very bottom.

I apologized if this chapter has a lot of typos and grammatical error. It's fast typing and more of a draft. Feel free to comment, vote and share!

Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong; it makes you bitter. Forgiving doesn't make you weak; it sets you free.

-Dave Willis

WARNING! NSFW AHEAD!

BONUS CHAPTER 02 : (VENOM) NIGHT OWL x (STELLARIS GHOST) FALCON MISTRESS

''Let's not talk." He whispered.

Before Lesley could say anything, Gusion's mouth covered hers sending her body into some desperate mode making her to hesitantly kiss him back. His mouth was rough and demanding, each of his movement was fierce and full of desperation as Lesley melted into him. Pushing her soft lips apart as he thrust his hot tongue into her mouth, tasting her as Gusion caressed her.

Something in his kiss made her feel so weird and intoxicated with passion. She felt so weak against his kisses, so numb against his touches. Lesley caught a glimpse of his eyes. Gusion's orbs dilated into a pure dark deadly purple and she gasped as he darted his tongue into her mouth for the second time making her eyes shut closed and when Lesley blinks her emerald eyes open, Gusion's eyes are cerulean blue. Thinking she was just high from unknown feeling.

Her mind is fuzzy. Her body is on fire and Lesley's heart is longing. Unable to defy her own emotions. She decided to surrender everything. Everything to the man she wasn't familiar with. 'What is it from him that made me feel so protected?'

With strength, Gusion pulled her onto his lap as she gasped in surprise, Lesley could feel him, hard and ready. She lets out a soft moan as Gusion's hands moved everywhere, to her curves, her thighs, and to her breasts. Lesley was drowning to his ecstasy that she allowed him to do things she never thought she'd be doing. She didn't want him to stop and she felt somehow desperate to have Gusion.

Pulling away, Gusion trailed delicate kisses down to her soft neck before nibbling and biting into her. A bite that had her moaning as he found the spot that made Lesley scream with a simple kiss.

He moved slightly before pushing Lesley down on the bed again, her back atop of the soft mattress as Gusion stared down at her with a beautiful smirk on his lips.

"I wanted to take you the moment I laid my eyes on you. It was mean of me to make you strip." He chuckled lightly as Lesley blushed in embarrassment.