019

A/N:

M A T U R E C O N T E N T:

SPECIAL THANKS TO VII~

This is one of my favorite edit of yours fam. It inspires me every single time. Lift up my Gusley feelings whenever I'm down. I miss you sissy~ I hope you're reading this because I dedicate this chapter to you.

'I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short. I'm working on the other Gusley book. Hahaha. I'll make it up to the next chap but I hope you guys enjoy this as well.

"Choose a partner who is good for you. Not good for your parents. Not good for your image. Not good for your bank account. Choose someone who's going to make your life emotionally fulfilling" – @Educated Minds

Chapter 019

Lesley could feel his warm chest under her flushed cheek and the weight of Gusion's arm around the curves of her waist. Even the thought of Chou and Johnson and what they have done didn't intrude on the peace and safety she felt. She even cuddled closer as Lesley smiled at the new feelings awakening inside her.

They had a huge argument about the things that Lesley learned from Gusion's involvement in her life since the very beginning. She admitted that she was not happy about what he has done but she made sure to give him a piece of her mind.

'Do people really fall in love this easily? The way he loves me feels so surreal. What if the glows wear off? Will I be able to pick the pieces of my heart and move on withdrawn away from the very enigmatic love of my life?' She thought to herself.

Just the idea of being separated from Gusion sends Lesley in total panic.

"I can feel you thinking Les. Stop it." He said making her giggle out loud as Lesley rolled her head up to see his handsome face.

The look in Gusion's deep blue eyes stopped her breath and Lesley's heart is thudding louder than it ever has in her life. She didn't try to evade him when he lowered his head and hiked her up far enough to reach her lips. The kiss they shared was mind blowing and earth shattering, knocking hard against all of Lesley's defenses.

Gusion roams his hands between them; he cupped her full breasts and run his thumb back and forth over her pink reddish nipples. Biting her lower lip as he pinched it lightly and Lesley cried his name. Her soft moans echoing around the room.

"Feed me, baby." Gusion ordered through his husky voice.

Her hands shook as Lesley followed his commands and instructions. She straddled his broad chest and her breasts spilled thrusts forward. He took one in his hot mouth between his teeth. Sucking on the flesh.

I want you Lesley. I've got to have you again." Gusion reaches out behind her and before Lesley could even know what is happening. He lifted her up and lowered her onto his stiff length. All the while sucking on her breasts like his life depends on it.