010

A/N:

STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE AHEAD! Read at you own risk.

OMG! 500 reads and counting? Can't believe it! Ahahahahaha!

I swear I'll draw Gusley again if this continues.

I really do appreciate votes and comments. TYSM Gusley sinners LOLOL :*

"This is the day we give our own lives away

And we won't do what they say anymore

We won't walk but we'll run

Until all freedom we've won

And we will know what this fight was for

"Our Time" – John Vesely.

Chapter 010

Gusion hates minions.

They were essential for his business but really, they test his patience unless they have a dagger pointed on their neck or much worse, to their stupid fucking heads.

Glancing around the conference room, his men were tensed up standing by the wall and waiting for his command. He knew with just a signal on the tip of his head, they would probably attack and blow the whole damn place. That's how powerful he is.

"Do I look like I fucking care Balmond?"

The asshole has the nerve to look smug as Gusion stares at him. He wonders briefly where his courage was coming from seeing the rest of his men looks like they're about to shit themselves as soon as Paxley came in.

"Come on, Aldous was part of the Abyssal Organization, you can't just ignore the fact that his death caused us several millions as it is that his stock was stopped." Balmond says calmly.

"What are you trying to say here?" Gusion replied as he stares at him from across the table.

Balmond is silent for a moment and the hesitation behind his eyes are readable before he says the words. "We want five percent of the total revenue of the VENOM's TAVERN as a payment for the money we invested for Aldous."

Gusion's jaw clenched tightly. He feels it's possible that a vein would pop this time.

Paxley Family didn't just control the mages business trades but the name also known for its hotels, restaurants, clubs, spas, resorts and more that Gusion honestly lost counts.

But VENOM's TAVERN is Gusion's top of line. A prominent night club that exclusively caters to the elites. Behind it all, there's armory and battle spell carters spanning across different states with legendaries and mythical glories backing it up.

The Paxley Elders had spent decades in planning and expanding these businesses to make sure the family name stays on top but only Gusion has the courage to do more as its best. 'A perfect combination indeed.'

He tripled the revenues of his business for the first quarter and the fact that Aldous's company wants his power and by banning him from his own business would take the chance of getting the benefits.