006

A/N:

Should I continue this?

Should I get back doodling GusLey fanarts?

Am I ready to get back?

Am I ready?

Am I..

“In the blink of an eye, everything can change. So forgive often and love with all your heart. You may never know when you may not have that chance again” – Educated Minds

Chapter 006

“Gusion.”

Turning to Ling. He raised an eyebrow causing him to just look away while his white hair swings. “What did you get so far?”

“Someone from the Abyssal business men tipped off the Lightborn Squad about the attacked. Now everyone on their side is planning to ban you in every tier gathering. “

Anger flared up in Gusion. For him Aldous is the one doing the dirty job. ‘That fucker needs lesson messing around with his woman and death serves him right.’ The blood in his veins felt as if it’s going to boil any time soon. ‘Ban or not, I am Gusion Paxley.’

“I want a meeting tonight.” He knew this would stir up other plans but he does not care. They would either work with him or go against Gusion.

“Will do.” Ling says and quickly added. “Miss Baroque has been trying to get a hold on you. What should I tell her?”

Gusion looked at him with a mixture of surprised and irritation. “I don’t fucking need her drama right now. Don’t mind her.”

He nodded and Gusion left his building with his men trailing behind him.

-----

Back in his house, the place is quiet except from a distant sound of crashing waves and Gusion immediately headed for the living room.

The door in the balcony was open making the sun lights stream passed to the dancing curtains. He stepped outside and his blue eyes landed on Lesley lying in one of the chair lounge, sleeping. Rafaela’s prescription must have doze her off just as it will from the advised of her too.

As Gusion walks closer. He looks at her with awe. The dim sun light bathes her face, making her skin glow. Her long magenta hair flows endlessly and spread elegantly on her side. ‘My~. What a Goddess you are, baby.’

He realized what he did this afternoon. Letting lust overrun his senses and he cannot let that happen again no matter how animalistic she makes him feel.