Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Should I message her on her TikTok??
I know it's been 5 years but I'm still guilty for blocking her before..

Yeah right I should message her and apologize..

I was about to send my
apologize message but it says that I can't message her because of her privacy on TikTok .. Since her videos are public I decided to commented saying to her that I need to talk to her on private.. Days before she replied .. I was so nervous opening her message to me on TikTok but I still open it..

"What's up??"

I smiled reading her message to me.. It's been 5 years but my feelings didn't fade away .. Simple chat but you can see how happy am I to read your messages ..

I chatted her back ..

"Hi Jennie.. It's been 5 years.. I was finding your accounts on social media but it seems you can't have one .. Luckily I saw your TikTok video I tried to message you here at TikTok but I can't send message that's why I commented on your videos.. I know I made a lot of mistakes to you .. Sorry for lying Jennie .. Sorry for blocking you and creating a lot of excuses .. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you on the past"

I waited for minutes before she replied..

"I have already forgiven that a long time ago. I was so lonely that time so I just go with the flow but I always knew since day 1 that it's just a dummy account. And the time that I already knew it was you I chatted you and expected to tell me the truth but no worries it's been a year and I already forgiven you😊. Thank you because you made me escaped from that loneliness before❤️"

I don't know what to reply .. I was so happy that the someone I hurt before was already forgiven me .. I feel relief..

"Thank you so much Jennie.. Thank you for accepting my apologies and I'm sorry again.."

Minutes later she replied..

"You're welcome, consider it as your life lesson"

Yeah that will always be a lesson to me.. Thank you

"Can we still be friends Jen?"

I'm still in shock rn .. I didn't expect that I was chatting her again ..

"Ofc.."

She replied.. I smiled and chatted her back ..

"Jen can you add me on fb I can't message you on messenger either 😅"

She replied fast this time..

"Sure what's your username??"

So she already forgotten my name.. Haha it's okay .. I send her my fb account then minutes later there's her account sending me a friend request.. Ofc I accepted and chat her..

"Thank you Jen"

I didn't receive any reply maybe she's busy ..

____________________________________

Urghhh I hate math!!!
Why can't this professor just send us an essay instead..

I was so stress doing my Math activities when my phone vibrate..

It's Jennie .. She replied to my chat earlier..

"No worries.. btw how are you?"

I lay on my bed and didn't look back to my activities.. I'll finish you tomorrow ..

"I'm fine how about you?"

I replied then she chat me back

"Busy always"

She shortly replied.. Oh I see we both in college now.. Wait what's her course..?

"Jen what's your course btw?"

Minutes before she seen my chat she's really busy ..

"Oh CV how 'bout you?"

Woahhh Civil Engineering .. Nice..

"Currently a business student"

I replied ..

"That's great .."

She shortly replied then I saw her post an story .. I open it and it's a guy..
She has a boyfriend already.. I see.. I commented on her story..

"Your boyfriend??"

She seen my chat faster than before..

"Kinda😅"

I was about to send her my message but she message me again..

"Just kidding .. I just saw that picture on Pinterest.. He look cute so I posted it on my story"

She really that straight..

"But actually I had a boyfriend for 2 years but we take a break because y'know we're both in college.. We want to focus and finish our study first"

She added.. Oh so there's someone who's waiting for you and someone you're waiting.. I'm happy for you Jennie...

"How 'bout you how's love life??"

She ask me..

"My ex boyfriend and I broke up last week"

Which is true.. I don't want to lie this time .. I don't want to hurt other people feelings now..

"Sorry for that .. May I know what happened?"

She asked.. Should I tell her or nah??
Aish it doesn't matter at all if I share to anyone what really happened why we broke up ..

"I told him that I'm bisexual .. I thought he'll accept me but he just broke up with me on the next day and honestly I open about you"

Honestly I'm not into guy since my 2nd ex boyfriend cheated on me not twice but seventh times..

But I can't resist him when he flight from US just to visit me here at Seoul.. My friends like him and keep pushing me to answer him already which is I did..

But months dating that guy I learned to love him but bro there's a time that I don't want him to chat me since he go back to US .. Yeah we're long distance relationship .. We dated for 3 months but when I told him that I'm bisexual he just broke up with on the next day .. But you know the worst he tried to comeback again but I can't accept him anymore .. I think it's time to let him go and choose to be me.. I mean I want the world to know that I'm bisexual ..

"Sorry to know that .. I'm actually bisexual before but since the boy I was talking earlier invited me to their church my life has been changed .. I know that it's a sin to like the same gender of you but I still respected those person like you ..."

Wait what !! So she's bisexual before.. So If I told her that I'm girl before she'll accept me and maybe we're still dating ...

But reading her last chat makes me smile at the same time ..

YOU'RE REALLY IN LOVE JENNIE ..

I said to myself ..

"That's great for you Jen.. Thanks for this day .. Take care always .. I still need to finish my math activities.. Good night"

I ended our conversation because I really need to finish my math activities ..

_

_

_

Okay .. Honestly I'm hurt .. I'm still into her but I can't do anything .. I respected her decision .. And she already found a guy that changed her.. I need to limit myself .. I don't want to destroy her and the guy .. I can feel her happiness with this guy ..

I'm so happy for you Jennie ... I hope to see you in person ..