Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

"Congratulations girls .. You made it .. I'll see you on the future.. Now enjoy your last week here at our university.. We're so proud of you"

Our principal said while smiling but I saw sadness in his eyes

"Don't be sad Sir we'll visit this university after our graduation and this university will always be the best university in the world .. Thanks so much for every lessons you taught us .."

Jisoo said.. I'm not surprised that she noticed too .. hahaha we're really a best friends..

"Jisoo's right Sir.. This university taught us a lot and all of you will always be our family"

I added that made our principal smiled widely ..

"I'm so happy for you girls.. Please take care in there .. Don't do bad things okay .. You will be missin' here"

Jisoo and I bow to our principal..

"Thank you Sir"

He bow too and hug us both .. He's really the sweetest principal in the world.. He treat everyone as his child.. I will miss them all ..

"Now go and bonding with your classmates and schoolmates .. Enjoy your last week in here.. Thank you Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban for all the achievements you give to our university.. You'll never be forgotten"

He smiled one last time..

"Thank you too Sir.."

Jisoo and I said in unison then exited the principal office..

______________________________________

Students and professors congratulate us .. This people are really my family .. I smiled and sadly look around the cafeteria.. Every faces I was looking rn was a family for me.. I will miss this faces..

"Haha what's that sad face all about??"

Jisoo said while munching her food..

"Don't tell me you have feelings now haha"

Aish this rabbit is really getting into my nerves..

"I'm still a human you idi**"

I replied and eat my food..

"Woooahh don't be serious haha.. I was just shock seeing you with an emotional face after a year.. I mean you didn't even cry when your ex boyfriend broke up with you.."

I sigh and finish my food...

"I still have feelings bro.. I'm still a human .. Sometimes people will hurt us but that doesn't mean I will take it emotionally .. I know it's hurt if someone hurts us but it's on a person how can he/she handle the pain.. crying is not the only way to let go your pains.. Music can do.. Reading can do.. Writing can do .. Praying can do and having a friend by my side can do too"

I said and she quietly finish her food..

"Don't worry I won't leave your side even though you already have a family hahaha.. I still like eating your burning cookies"

Aishh ... can she be serious just for once...

"Let's go we still have class"

I left her and go to our class...

______________________________________

*Lisa's House*

I was cooking again and waiting for mom to get home..

(15 mins later..)

I heard the main door open .. Mom is here now .. I happily exited the kitchen ..

"Good evening Mom .. I cook your favorite food again .."

I happily said but she didn't even care to look at me.. She just walk upstairs..

"I passed the entrance exam in Seoul University for the next semester.."

I happily said but seems she doesn't care ..

"I'll be living with Jisoo next week .."

I added but I don't receive any response..

My smile fade away ..

"I'll be in Seoul for 2 years mom .. Please take care in here..Just call me if you need help for something .. I love you .."

I entered again the kitchen and eat my food ..

I'm sorry mom .. I'm sorry I can't be a doctor.. I can't be the daughter you want .. I'm sorry.. I hope one day you'll gonna tell the world the word "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER"

I smile sadly and finish my food..

***

Dad I miss you ...