Chapter 13

Jisoo's POV

Lisa.. You're a jerk but I love you best friend .. I know what you've been through .. I know it's not that easy.. Your past can't defined how kindly person you are .. You're such a good person .. I'm so happy that your dummy account make you happy just in a short time ... thanks to Jennie and Rosie you made yourself busy instead of killing yourself ..

Yeah you read it right ..

Lisa tried to kill herself many times before but I was too lucky on time and stop her ..

Months of trying to kill herself she stopped doing that .. I thought she realized that her life was a gift but the truth is she was using a dummy account not to hurt other people but to have friends ..

But instead of internet friends you found someone who can heal the pain in your heart .. Thanks Jennie ..

***

I know she don't want Rosie to involved in here but because of her feelings she chatted Rosie...

And

I know that the LOVE she give to Jennie was true..

Lisa never love someone just to play with their feelings..

She knows how hurt if someone cheated and hurt a person because she experienced that to in her second boyfriend ..

I was to mad at myself for pushing her to her last ex boyfriend last year .. I thought that guy can make him fulfill the missing peace in Lisa's heart but he's a jerk .. He kept overthink that Lisa is cheating on him .. If I just see that guy I'm gonna kick his ball so hard!.. and what's wrong if Lisa confessed to him that she's bisexual ..!? Instead of accepting and making her realized that she's very important to him .. That jerk broke up with Lisa! ...

And now he want them to comeback again hahaha oh no no no no jerk ..
I know Lisa more than you know her..

If you broke the trust between you and her ..

YOU CAN'T NEVER TURN YOUR BACK TO THE OCEAN AGAIN..

She trusted you so much jerk but instead of accepting and make her feel that you loved her so much you let her go and always creating scenarios that just only happen in your mind..

I look at Lisa this time .. She was happily practicing with Tzuyu ..

Btw we're here at one of the dance room ...

"Guys.. uhm you can go now.. The bus is already there and it's already 7pm"

Lisa said while sweating ...

"But how 'bout you .. I mean you can't entered the dorm in 8"

Rosie said ..

"I will call an Uber later.. Thank you for being here.. Now go I know you're tired"

Lisa replied ..

"What if you can't finish your practice before 8?"

Jennie ask her this time ..

"She's welcome to my apartment.."

Tzuyu said and approach us..

"What no!.."

We all look at Jennie when she shouted that ..

"I .. I --- I can't be alone at dorm.."

I think she's scared ...

"You can stay on Rosie and Jisoo's room .. Ms. Park didn't mind at all .."

Tzuyu replied..
I was looking at Jennie rn .. She was looking at Lisa pleasing her not to agree ..

Something fishy hahahaha..

"No Jennie can't sleep on our room .. There's a rule that only 2 person can live in 1 room"

I said .. C'mon Lisa don't make your ex cry hahahahaha .. I think she can't live without you hahaha..

"Is that on the rul----"

I stop Rosie by looking at her with a serious eyes...

"And you can still practice tomorrow Tzuyu .. We really need to go .."

I said and smirking inside..

"You don't want Lisa to kick out in our dorm right and if she kick out she can't study here with us"

Now I'm laughing inside hahahaha..

"Okay .. I'll see you tomorrow Lisa.. You guys can go now before the bus leave you"

Tzuyu replied .. .Hahahaha easy... Lisa get her bag and we all left the dance room ..

"Text me when you got home Tzu!"

Lisa shouted before exited the dance room..

I saw Jennie look away .. Ahem ahem ... Let me play a game ..

"Woahh you have her number already .. that was fast Bro.. Can I have too??"

I said and smirk ..

"She'll be mad at me if I give to others her number"

Lisa replied.. hahaha

"I won't tell her that you give me"

I said to make Jennie jealous .. I don't know if she's jealous but I can see her eyes she's jealous hahaha..

"Okay fine but help me to court her"

I said and Lisa look at me surprised ..

"You like her!!!"

Lisa shouted ..

"I find her cute"

I replied ..
If Lisa help me to Tzuyu then she's always with Tzuyu .. and maybe Jennie will be jealous more .. I don't care about her boyfriend ..

I don't feel his boyfriend is loyal ..

"No I can't help you with that"

I was surprised when Lisa said that..

"But it's my first time to court someone and you and dad want me to have someone .. Now that I like someone you're not helping me.. C'mon help me.."

I said .. Just say yes!!

"You're a flirty .. I won't let Tzuyu fall to you and you just leave her like nothing happens"

Lisa said .. woahhh hahaha.. so she cared about Tzuyu ..

"Yah why are you being like that .. ofc I like her.. Those girls I left before they're the one who flirted on me .. I just can't be with them as a couple coz I didn't feel love"

Which is true...

"Wait do you like Tzuyu!??"

I smirk secretly .. Rosie and Jennie look at Lisa ..

"Huh ..Why are you telling words like that------"

I cut her off..

"You like her that's the reason why you don't want me to help and courted her.."

I smile like an idi**

"Shut up"

She entered the bus ..
Hahahahahaha .. So you like Tzuyu huh ... fine fine ...
I think I don't need to play a game..

If Jennie is really jealous then goodluck ..

Lisa sat at the back .. Me and Rosie sat beside each other at the middle ..

Wait where's Jennie????

I saw her sat in front ..

Confirm!!!!!!!!

She's jealous hahahahahahahaha

Jenlisa will be alive again!!!

"Stop smiling like an idi** you're making my night a nightmare!"

Rosie said and put her headset on her ears..

Why is she mad at me this time???