Chapter 23 (Special Chapter 4r U)

Lisa's POV

*Dorm*

We're so lucky because we come home safe before a heavy rain came..
I was peacefully listening to the lighting outside .. The rain keeps my mind calm and the lighting make my body rest better..
I know it's weird but I can find the rainy season calm for me..

I open my eyes to witness the beautiful lighting on the window when I saw a girl figure standing in front of me ...
I yelled that made me sat on my bed..

"Wait Jennie--- Yah why are you standing there !? You scared me"

I said while calming myself because of shocked ..

"Lisa I'm scared"

She was sobbing .. Wait she's crying??

"What did just happened??"

I said then a angry lighting make Jennie jump on my bed..

"Please can I sleep beside you"

Her voice was shaking ..

"A----- okay .. .. I'll just get your pillows and blanket"

I go get her pillows and blanket then give it to her.. She was lying near the wall .. How can she be scared on this peaceful things that nature give us..

I was looking at the ceiling rn then I look at her .. She's facing the wall like she's hiding her eyes not to see the angry lighting outside..

"You forget to tell me that you're scared on lighting"

I said that made her look at me ..

"Now you know"

She said and open her eyes when a lighting comes again ..

"Mommy!"

She yelled like a baby ...

"It's okay ... The lighting won't eat you .."

I jokingly said and hold her hand to calm her..

"Are you not scared on the sound especially the angry lights?"

She asked me while her eyes are close.. I can still see her face because of the lighting reflection outside ..

"No I find it beautiful and peaceful"

I replied ..

"I find it scary"

She said and hold my hand tightly when the lighting make a loud noises..

"Lisa don't leave me"

I was froze when she hug me this time and still holding my hands tightly ...

"I -- I won't leave you"

I replied and carries her hand softly to calm her..

"It's okay .. Lighting won't hurt you .. Look at them they're shining like a fireworks outside"

I whisper on her..

"No they're hurting people and it's scary"

She replied ..

"They won't hurt you if you're in safe place"

I said that made her open her eyes slowly ..

"Look .. Isn't it beautiful watching the lighting while listening to their sound?"

I asked her while smiling looking at the lighting on our window..

"Yeah they're beautiful"

She replied ..
This time I smiled secretly ..
I was enjoying the night with her..

"Why should we not recognize in the lightning, the thunder, and the storm wind, the approach of an overwhelming Power, and in the scent of flowers and the gently rustling zephyr the presence of a Being full of love?"

I asked to forget her fears for a sec.

"Idk .. why?"

She asked me back

"Because it was made from nature"

I replied and she just nodded then suddenly realized something..

"Where's the love then?"

She asked full of confusion ..

"Between you and the person you loved"

I replied still looking and listening to the rain and lighting outside..

"Jen is love is like a lightning?"

I asked her another question ..

"Uhm no.."

She unsurely said..

"No honey .. Love is like lightning. You never see it coming. If it strikes you, you know it instantly and it will forever leave its mark"

I replied and this time I look at her..

"Don't hate lighting because without lightning the earth- atmosphere electrical balance would disappear for 5 minutes."

I changed the topic for her to be comfortable .. This time I want to be serious..

"I hate science"

She replied that made me smile..

"I know you told me that 5 years ago"

I said and we both laugh ..

"If you can go back 5 years ago what's the mistake you want to cancel"

She asked me with a serious voice.. I look back again on the busy lighting and rain outside..

"I will cancel creating a dummy account"

I said ..

"But you can't cancel that anymore.."

She replied ..

"I know .."

I replied ..

"And you don't need to cancel that .. You're dummy account make a lot of people happy .. You made us forget the loneliness of our life .. Thanks for creating Thirdy, Lisa.. You give us lessons and happiness"

I can't say any words.. I was so happy hearing her said that to me ..

"Your character taught us a big lesson so stop telling yourself that you hurts us because you didn't Lisa.. You made us leave the sadness of our life in just short amount of time"

I smiled widely ..

"Cancelling your past can cancelled us to come to your life also .. So please don't cancel it even it's possible .. Don't forget us Lisa please because that dummy account made me loved an unknown person and I knew she was a girl"

She pulled out by hugging me and face the wall ...

"Goodnight Lily .."

A sweet voice came from her..
Did she just give me a nickname ..??

"Goodnight Nini"

I smiled after saying that .. I think it was a perfect nickname for her since she called me Lily.. I'll call her Nini too..

Don't worry Nini I won't forget you .. My dummy account taught me a lot of lessons too .. My dummy account give me happiness too and my dummy account give me the best girl in just short amount of time and that's you ..

**

The both of us, We're individual parts on our own. You're the thunder and lightning and I'm the rain. It's only when we come together that it's right.We become the perfect storm in just short amount of time..

Hoping for our heart to meet again on the future..