1

This takes place in Bonten Timeline so Mikey is the head of Bonten. Izana is alive and part of Bonten, but Mikey still has emo compulsions- I meant dark impulse. Since Izana is still alive, Mikey has black hair.

You just left work and it's already midnight. The streets were empty which makes sense but it gave you an eerie feeling anyway. As you walked towards your apartment, you neared a television shop. Some TVs were displayed on the window. You were just planning to walk by but decided to stop and watch after hearing some of the news. It was about Bonten. Normally you did not care about that criminal organization since you never did anything wrong, but for some reason, you decided to stop and watch.

Soon the photo of each and every executive of Bonten showed on the screen. Not going to lie, you thought most of them were attractive. Though there was one guy that caught your attention. He had a tan complexion, orchid eyes, and silver hair. You would have probably thought he was a model and simped for him if you didn't know he was a criminal.

You decided to stop watching and proceeded to head back to your apartment. You did not notice someone staring at you as you walked away. The unnamed person smirked a bit before calling someone. "Kakucho, I need you to look for information about a person," the man said. "Alright Izana, I will get right to it," Kakucho replied.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"___, I need you to have an interview with this man. I need your article by next week." Your boss said. "Yes ma'am." You said and bowed before leaving. You opened the file and looked at the information given to me. The name of the guy you will be interviewing is Tachibana Naoto. It says here that he is a detective who works for the organized crime department of Tokyo. 'Seems interesting enough' You think and shrugged your shoulders as you closed the file. You made a phone call and arranged a meeting with him.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

While interviewing Naoto, he suddenly had a phone call. "Im sorry Miss, but I need to take this phone call. Is it okay for you to wait for a while?" He said. "Oh, it's fine don't worry." You said and watched him leave the room. After a few minutes, you stood up and looked around the room to cure your boredom. You soon discovered a folder on top of a desk with the words Bonten right on top of it. You knew you weren't supposed to open it but for some reason, you couldn't stop your curiosity and opened the folder.

You looked through the files of each member. There was barely any information about them besides their name, age, gender, and a bit of their past occupations. You reached the file about the man that caught your attention on the news. Apparently, the guy's name was Izana Kurokawa and he used to lead a gang named Tenjiku.

Right after you read his file, Naoto entered the room and caught you looking through the folder. You could see a bit of irritation in his expression. "Why are you looking through those files? These files are classified." He said walking towards you and taking the folder from your hands.

"Im sorry." You said. He sighed, "It's fine, I better not catch you doing that again tho-" He stopped mid-sentence because something seemed to catch his attention. "Did you write this?" He asked pointing to what seemed to be an address and time on top of Izana's file. Below the address seemed to be a little note saying, "Drop the woman named _ here. alone." You shook your head. Naoto's eyes widened a bit before sighing.

"It seems like you have caught the attention of one of Bonten's executives," he says. Now, it was your turn to have a shocked expression. "Why? I never did anything wrong to them. I'm just a civilian." You said. "I dont know but it seems like you have to work with me for this." He says. You were about to deny before he added, "I won't tell anyone that I caught you opening classified files if you agree." Now you had no choice but to agree. You guys planned what you were going to do.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

It was now the day specified in the note. You couldn't lie, you were pretty nervous. Naoto dropped you off at the location. You had an earpiece that allowed Naoto to communicate with you and allowed him to hear everything. As you moved closer to the building, it seemed to be a bar.

Once you reached the entrance, A guy in black clothing directed you to one of the VIP rooms. You took a deep breath before knocking. A voice was heard "Come in." You opened the door and walked in. Inside the room, Izana Kurokawa was sitting on one of the couches, holding what seemed to be wine. "We finally meet, ____." He said smirking. 

To be continued....