2

The door behind me shut. "What do you want from me?" You asked, slightly glaring at him. "Wow, straight to the point, I see. Why don't you sit down first?" He says, gesturing to the seat across him. You were about to deny until you saw him with a look daring you to say no. So, you proceed to sigh and reluctantly sit on the couch in front of him. "Now, will you answer my question?" You ask. "Hmmm, I will after I do this." He says before leaning towards you. You were caught off guard and just stared at him as he placed a stray strand of hair behind your ear and grabbed the earpiece. Your expression turned into a mix of shock and fear as he leaned back into his seat, smirking as he held the earpiece. Then, he crushed that earpiece into pieces right in front of you.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice? Your detective friend should have thought a bit more about bringing you here unexperienced. You both know very well that I am part of a criminal organization." He says while you just remain silent, wondering what will happen to you. You decided to abandon this plan since it already failed. You stood up and rushed to the door. You reached the door and twisted the doorknob. You glanced back at the couch where he was sitting to see him not there anymore.

You were scared but felt a bit of hope since you were already at the door, opening it. However, all that hope was suddenly drained from you as you were suddenly pushed against the door. "Where do you think you're going? You didn't even let me answer the question you so desperately wanted to know when you entered this room." You looked up to see Izana towering over you as his arms caged you, leaving you no room to escape. "Well here, I'll tell you the answer." Izana slowly leaned towards your ear. "I just want you, darling." He says before kissing your hand and leaning away. He watched your frozen figure for a few seconds before turning away.

As he turned away, you snapped out of your frozen state and took that chance to leave. As you left, you glanced back to see Izana staring at you. Unfortunately for you, he noticed and winked at you. You ran out of the bar. You called Naoto to pick you up, and you proceeded to wait for him. You took that time to gather your thoughts and proceeded to think about everything that just happened. Your face became red as you thought about how he caged you against the door and kissed your hand. 'NO snap out of it ___, he's a criminal for goodness's sakes,' You thought to yourself as you shook your head.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

You see Naoto's car and wave at him to help him know your location. As you entered the car, Naoto looked at you in worry and asked you what had happened. You told him about how Izana caught onto their plan and that you immediately left right after that. You didn't dare tell Naoto about that incident since you were embarrassed and didn't want to know what Naoto would think. Naoto looked a bit shocked and openly admitted that he was confused about how you left the bar unscathed when you were caught. You shrugged and looked away.

After a few minutes, you reached your apartment building. Naoto sighed and said, "Thank you for trying to help ___. I won't bother you anymore, but I'm unsure if Izana will stop bothering you. Don't be afraid to inform me if you ever encounter him again. You nodded and thanked him for the ride before you entered the building.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

As you lay in the bed, you finally realize just how much potential danger you might have been. Heck, you could have been killed!! You thought about Izana's words, "I just want you." Your face turned red again, and you screamed into your pillow. 'WHAT DID I JUST GET MYSELF INTO?!' you thought, wanting to cry.

To be continued....