Chapter 9

Vik's POV

Wow, this was a really great run. I guess that's just what I needed, breathing the fresh air and feeling the cool wind blow against my face. But I should start to head home.

As I'm rounding the corner of the street, I slow my pace down and eventually start walking as I'm nearing the house. Looks like the guys are still at the house because I see cars in the driveway. I shrug and push open the front door but end up hearing no one and nothing.

"Guys?" I called out. I walked into the living area but no one was to be found. I checked the kitchen and no one was there too but I find that the floor is still messy with eggs and chocolate sauce from the video that I recorded earlier with the guys.

So they didn't clean the floor? For fucks sake, those lazy bastards, making me clean the floor all by myself. I started on the job and once I was done, I washed my hands like five times. I can't believe they left the mess for me to clean. I rolled my eyes and and let out I sigh of irritation.

But to be honest, I was the one who made most of the mess anyways. Simon did a partner yoga pose challenge and the losers had to get egged and have chocolate sauce poured all over them. Josh and I won so we poured chocolate syrup and egged the losers, Cal and JJ.

It was so hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole challenge, it felt so good to laugh and have a great time with my friends. I smile at the thought when suddenly I hear a commotion coming from upstairs.

Are the guys upstairs? They have to be, because they're not down here.

I start walking upstairs cautiously. For all I know, they could be pulling a prank on me. Oh no, they better not be, I'm gonna be so pissed. But it's best that I be prepared for whatever is coming.

"Guys, you there?" I said as I was almost at the top of the stairs. I got no response.

Once I got to the second floor, I turned to the right towards my room and find the door closed. What? Why is it closed? I left it open before I left to go on my run.

I crept towards the door and slowly placed my ear to the door so I could try and hear if anything is going on inside. All I could hear is a couple of footsteps and murmurs. I tried to place my ear in the crack space between the door and the door frame but it was no use, I couldn't hear anything.

Now I'm curious, what are they doing in my room? I tiptoed to Josh and Simon's room to check if anyone was occupying those rooms but again, I didn't find anyone. So they all must be in my room.

What's so cool about my room? Are they having a secret party in there? It's my room, so that could possibly be it.

My thoughts suddenly stop when I heard commotion coming from inside my room again. I tiptoed back to my door to try and listen to whatever is happening inside there.

"Hi Marie!" I heard clearly. It sounded like everyone was inside my room.

Are they talking to Marie? Is that why they're in there? Why are they talking to her? Why are they even in my room in the first place?

I start to feel anger build up inside of me. To calm myself down, I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths in and out. Once I felt calm enough to face the guys without raging at them, I opened the door and walked in.

I saw everyone's head quickly turn towards me like they're seeing some type of monster for the first time. I could tell they're shocked to find me walking inside. I don't know why they're shocked because after all, this is my room, so I don't see why I wouldn't walk in.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked them.

No one answered and still looked at me in shock. What? Is there something on my face?

I walked to my mirror and checked myself. I didn't see anything weird so I faced the guys again with a confused look on my face.

They were all still silent and no one even answered me yet. "Um hello? I asked a question." I said, waving my hands in front of their faces.

"Oh um, we were just trying to find some... Stuff." JJ said slowly. I raised my eyebrow at what he just said, still confused.

I saw panic start to show on everyone's faces as JJ said that.

"What JJ meant to say," Cal said quickly, "we were looking for an extra... Um..." Cal trailed off, not finishing his sentence. He looked at the other guys like he needed help.

"An extra mouse." Josh and Simon said.

"An extra headset." Ethan and Tobi said.

"An extra blanket." Harry said.

They all continued for Cal in unison but said different answers. I'm not stupid, I can tell they're lying to me now. This caused me to furrow my eyebrows together in unsureness.

"What they all meant to say," JJ started off, "was that were in your room trying to find a, uh... dildo?" All the guys looked at him, pissed at what he said as their excuse to why they're in my room.

I gave JJ a straight face. Seriously? Does he really think that I would believe that they were really trying to find a dildo in my room?

"Really, JJ?" I questioned him.

He nodded, "Oh um, yeah. Simon said you have tons hidden under your bed, so we came inside to find them."

This caused Simon's to widen in shock. "What the- no! Don't listen to him, don't listen to this liar!" Simon pleaded.

After I didn't say anything, it got really loud. Simon was screaming and tackling JJ on my bed for what he said while Ethan was yelling at them to stop, Harry and Cal were rooting them on, Josh and Tobi were laughing at the while scene that's going down.

I was just watching everything, still wondering why they were in my room in the first place.

Suddenly I heard a familiar girl voice from my computer, "Everyone! Stop, please!" They shouted out loud.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the computer, as did I. I saw Marie with an angry expression.

Oops, forgot they were talking to Marie. I can't believe she didn't exit the call yet.

It was silent for a few moments, everyone still looking at each other.

"If you're not going to tell Vik the real reason I'm in a Skype call with you guys, then I will." She stated. "They're in your room because they wanted to find out what was going on with you these past few day but stumbled upon your Skype and found me, " she pointed to herself, "but since they have no clue about who I am, they decided to find out for themselves and video call me." She explained.

Oh, it all makes sense now. The reason to why they're in my room, the reason to why they're lying about why they're in my room, the reason why they're Skyping Marie.

But that still doesn't mean I'm not mad at them. I just want sleep off this anger and get back to working on my videos when I wake up.

I looked away from my monitor to at the guys. "Can you guys please leave my bedroom? I'm tired and I would really like to sleep." I said while rubbing my eyes.

They all left in silence and nodded their heads. I heard a couple of people say "Sorry, Vik." Or "Night Vik." As they left.

I turned off my light and gladly jumped into bed. I snuggled into my blanket and felt my muscles relax as I closed my eyes, ready for sleep to take me. But right before I was in total darkness, almost about to sleep, I faintly heard a voice from I don't know where.

"Sweet dreams Vik."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I think this is one of the fastest updates that I have done for this book. I can say that I'm proud of myself (:

Anyways, THANKS FOR OVER 4.3k READS! It's mind blowing knowing that so many people are reading my book. I love the comments you leave and your votes. I love you all <3

I'll try and make another quick update, but I'm also trying to update my other book "Finding My Mate" Writing that book takes a while for me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Until Next chapter...

See ya!