Not ChildKouji but kinda Childkouji since he's 14.

I dunno whether this is considered cringe but here you are,

@imagine_aincrad

I don't really why I saw it as a bad idea back then. It would be kinda cool if someone were to do it right ig.

The bustling chatter of the many high school students drowned out the voice of one lone, 14-year-old, boy. 14? In Japan you need to be 15-18 to be in high school, right? You might have been correct if you were talking about an ordinary boy, or an ordinary school. However, the school and the boy were anything but that. The school that encouraged competition and the boy that had lived in competition that dictated whether he lived or died. But if we go up its says that the boy's voice was drowned out, what exactly does he say?

"...They're all so tall...." He let out an exasperated sigh at this. The professor had admonished him that the school revolved around competition. Just as his previous 'school', so the professor called it, did.

"That's to be expected Ayanokouji-sama, they're all at least two years older than yourself."

What Matsuo said was correct but, Ayanokouji only thought how much more troublesome it would be for him to display his superiority, it would be much more troublesome now than it would have been if he had been the same age as them.

"Anyway, your father has made it clear what your task is." An instructor sat in the passenger seat at the front.

"Yes, sir."

"Your task is to 'win' as your father calls it."

That was always the task.

"Yes, sir."

He gave me a nod, signalling my being dismissed

I opened the door and took my first few steps to the trunk. It felt impossible but Matsuo had already grabbed my bag for me. He looked so fragile that I felt as though he might shatter into shards, like glass, if the wind strengthened any further.

"Enjoy your time at this school." Matsuo said with a warm smile and a wink.

What he said was ridiculous to me, this was simply another task to me. Albeit the time limit was much longer than my usual tasks. I yearned for true freedom. That was simply a pipe dream. So, giving Matsuo a non-committal nod, i took the bag and made my way to the front gate.

"Woah."

"That's a Rolls-Royce Sweptail..."

"He's kinda short but i can work with that."

Such reactions happened from me walking away from a car, here i truly wondered whether society could be or was worth saving. Ignoring them i continued to walk to the entrance ceremony.

*TimeSkip*

Well, the entrance ceremony had finished. I had already observed quite a bit just from it though, so even if it was a meaningless speech, it was undoubtedly informative. My own Classmates chattered away while the principal had given his speech. Those of another class did as well. Then there were two classes that didn't. It already seemed suspicious, of course i had already been put on edge since the professor had told me to 'win' while sending me to a school.

With a smile on his face, he dismissed us - which meant that we had to go to our classroom. I took note of every crevice that i could, even people as well. There was a girl with Lilac hair that did the same as me and another of magenta. Though i had gotten some hint before entering the school they very likely did not. I didn't find it that impressive because just from the Entrance Ceremony you could see a big divide in behaviour of all 4 classes.