Chapter 2

~10 minutes later~ you arrived at your house and parked your car. Before you forget you grabbed the wii and went inside with all your stuff. You placed down your stuff and the wii. *this was a long day... im just going to go eat something.* you went to your kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. To be honest you had quite the sweet tooth. As you made your cereal you realized it was Friday and you could just relax. You went to the living room and just watched TV. *11 pm I should get ready for bed.* as you finished your cereal you went to take a shower. As you where done you changed into your pj's and went straight to bed. You where really tired and fell asleep immediately.

-the next day-

You wake up and check the time *12 am... i should get up..* you slowly start to get up from your bed and go to the living room. You where getting bored so you unboxed the wii and set it up. You took the remote and pointed it at the mii channel to make yourself a mii, but as you got in the mii channel you saw one mii just standing there saying "please don't delete me...please don't delete me.." you where kind of scared but you still spoke out "don't worry, im not going to delete you.." like the mii was actually going to talk to you. But then.. "you..won't delete me? Cuz everybody delete's me." You where shocked that the mii could actually hear you. The mii's voice was really low but that didn't bother you. "I promise i won't." You took the remote and pushed A on the mii and you see his name is Eteled. *huh thats an interesting name* "so your Eteled?" "Yes, if you don't mind me asking..what is your name beautiful?"you blush*DID HE JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL?!* "oh well i- uhh my name is Y/N nice to meet you Eteled!" You sed while blushing quite a lot.

Eteleds POV:

I was just walking around in the mii channel and i suddenly felt the wii being plugged in. Then i saw a beautiful boy/girl in front of the screen. They had amazing E/C eyes and H/L
H/C hair. I was begging them to not delete me cuz I wasn't sure if they are nice. Luckily they didn't delete me. "So your Eteled?" They spoke out. "Yes, if you don't mind me asking..what is your name beautiful?"  *did i just call the beautiful?! I mean..its true..i can already tell that they where blushing* "oh well i- uhh my name is Y/N its nice to meet you Eteled!" *nice to meet you too dear Y/N.*

Authors note:
469 words! Phew finally finished this but at noon its already 8 pm lmao i just had no motivation 💀 anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!