Chapter 3

??? POV:

I was just sitting in the hallway alone like i always do. I was thinking of ways to torture Eteled, cuz i didn't get enough satisfaction just electrocuting him. Suddenly i felt the wii plug in and i went to the mii channel to take a look what was going on. I was hiding behind a wall so the person could not see me. I saw Eteled just begging for him to not be deleted. *pathetic* i though. I finally took a look at the person and i saw a amazing looking boy/girl. I must admit they where quite cute...they had
H/L H/C hair and beautiful shining E/C eyes. I needed to talk to them. But yet I couldn't because of Eteled in my way. *I need to get rid of him, and soon enough i will.* Later on i learned that their name was Y/N. What a perfect name for a beautiful boy/girl. I will show myself soon enough, but for now i have to be patient.

Y/N POV:

I really liked talking with Eteled, he was so nice and we even played wii sports, the game that came with the wii already in the box! We had a great time together, but i needed to grade the kids homework. "Hey, Eteled it was really nice spending time with you but i have to go now i have some work to do." "Alright. I understand. i hope to see you soon Y/N."
"Hope to see you soon too Eteled." I turned off the wii and went to grade the kids homework. Most of it was correct but I couldn't really understand some of their handwriting..so i marked it incorrect. I hope it wasn't correct or the blame would be on me..

Eteled's POV:

I haven't felt like this ever but..being with Y/N made me feel happy. We had an amazing time together, we talked, played wii sports and we didn't have to worry about a thing! But eventually they had to go.."Hey, Eteled it was really nice spending time with you but i have to go now i have some work to do." I was kind of upset but I understood that they had work. "Alright. I understand. I hope to see you soon Y/N." "Hope to see you soon too Eteled."
Now that Y/N went away to do some stuff it got quite boring without them. I also can't stop thinking about them..they are an amazing person i must agree but i felt a little strange around them..*am i in love..? No I cant be. It..just wouldn't be right..*

Y/N POV:

I was finally finished with grading the kids homework and i looked at the time. *10 pm.. i better go to sleep.* You went to your bathroom, took a shower, brushed your teeth and changed into your pj's. You went to your bedroom and plopped in your bed and you couldn't really fall asleep..you where thinking about Eteled but why? Maybe cuz he was nice? Or maybe that you had a great time with him? You didn't know yourself but maybe it was because you love him? *What?! Me and him together?! No no no thats messed up why am i thinking that?!?! But..he is really nice and even maybe a bit cute- No no no heh- that can't be. He is just a mii, maybe an AI or a trapped soul? Why am i thinking this, its stupid. I just have to fall asleep.* And so you where struggling to fall asleep but you finally fell asleep.

Authors note:
Ayy lets go 612 words! I started writing this at practically almost midnight cuz i had no motivation during the day haha- anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!