Chapter 5

Y/N POV:

*Their real names are Austin and Henry? Are they really trapped souls?*  You ask yourself, you start to snap out of your mind and focus on what's going on on your TV screen. You see that Eteled and Corrupted mii have started fighting, Eteled swinging his axe and Corrupted mii just dodging Eteleds attacks. ''GUYS PLEASE JUST STOP!'' you yelled but it seemed that they just ignored it. You kept yelling and trying them to stop, but then you saw the wii remote in the corner of your eye and decided to pick it up and use it. With the wii remote you tried to pick up Corrupted mii, but it didn't work. So you tried to pick up Eteled in a panic, but it also didn't work. So you did the only thing that came in your mind. Turning off the wii. You ran to the wii and pushed the power button to turn it off and thankfully, it turned off. You also went to the power outlet and unplugged the wii just to be safe. You where quite stressed now and started overthinking about everything that happened today. *Why did this happen? Whats going on with them? Are they really trapped souls? I should have helped Eteled. I'm such a horrible person..* You slowly felt tears sliding down your face and started to silently cry while overthinking everything that happened today. As you cried, you fell asleep on the couch.

Eteled POV:

I started swinging my axe at Austin and like always he just teleported away and or dodged my attacks. This went on for a little while as i heard Y/N screaming for us to stop. I tried my best to ignore it and do it for their own good, but i also felt sorry that they have to see this. As they where screaming i thought *I'm doing this for you Y/N. I'm sorry you have to experience this..* As i continued to try and hit Austin i felt the wii being turned off and unplugged. *Atleast they wont have to see the rest of this fight.* I thought hoping that they where okay. As i continued to try to attack Austin, he grabbed me and started pulling me to the 'delete mii icon. ''NO! YOU CANT DO THIS. NOT AGAIN AUSTIN. LET ME GO!'' I yelled as trying to escape Austin. ''ShUt iT HenRy. yOu sTarTEd THis AnD i'M jUsT EnDiNg iT! yOU ShOUlD hAvE jUsT LEt mE gEt Y/N To kNoW WhAt yoU hAVe rEaLly DoNE.'' he sed as he throwed me into the delete icon. Everything went black. The next thing i know, i'm in the hallway again. Felling more pain. I was just laying in the hospital bed hoping that Y/N is alright.

CM (Austin) POV:

As Eteled was swinging his axe, i dodged his attacks quite easily. I heard Y/N screaming us to stop but as expected, both of us didn't stop fighting. After quite a long while i felt the wii being turned off and being unplugged. *Atleast Y/N wont have to see me fight with Henry* i thought. As Henry was trying to attack me i managed to grab him and pull him to the delete icon. As i dragged him i heard him begging to let me go of him and struggling to escape me. *not the begging and trying to escape again. Its really starting to annoy me at this point.'' i thought. ''Shut it Henry. You started this and im just ending it! You should have just let me get Y/N to know what you have really done.'' I sed with my corrupted voice as i threw him in the delete icon. *Finally. he's gone. Now i just need to wait for Y/N to turn the wii on again, so i can finally talk to them without Henry interrupting us.* i Thought while sitting and waiting in the mii channel. 

Authors note:
(654 words) HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE!! IM SO SORRY YOU ALL HAD TO WAIT SOOO LONG FOR MY MOTIVATION TO COME BACK BUT I FINALLY DID IT!! 😚 I hope you enjoyed it cuz idk how to write fighting scenes sorry :(  But yeaaaa im back! BTW IF YALL SEE 'LEXI' IM SORRY I HAVE A POV CHANGER AND I FORGOT TO TURN IT OFF SORRY SORRY PLS JUST TELL ME IN THE COMENTS AND I WILL CHANGE IT (and yes now you know my name wow great 😀)