Confrontation

Dark Choco was tired, seated in his room with a mug of hot cocoa in his hands. He was lost in tought, staring into the fireplace. He usually didn't care to keep a fire burning but it was a cold night. He sighed and blinked a few times before taking a sip of his drink, now at room temperature, he didn't mind. 'I shouldn't have waited so long before drinking,' he tought to himself before deciding to go to bed earlier than usual. 

Dark Choco put down his mug and was about to put the fire out when he heard knocking from his door. It was light but sounded rushed. He stood up, slowly walking towards the door. His steps were light, Dark Choco opened the door to find Red Velvet. The general stood there, his cake arm twitching slightly as Red Velvet looked up to face the fallen prince. 

Their eyes meet for a second before Dark Choco looked away, "Is there a problem, General Red Velvet?" Dark Choco asks, his voice husky since he felt tired. If it wasn't so dark he might've noticed the general's face flush a little. "No.. no it is fine and please. Call me Red Velvet. No need to be so formal." Dark Choco just nodded in understanding.

"I didn't mean to disturb you but may I come in?" Red Velvet spoke slowly, still gazing at Dark Choco's face. Dark Choco stood aside carefully, "It is my pleasure gene- Red Velvet." He noticed that the other's cake arm was almost dragged. They stayed in silence for awhile before Dark Choco spoke up, "What may I help you with?"