New Member

//I am back 🤩 my writing has changed a little and I've gotten busy but I will update when I have time. Rn i dont rlly have a schedule, also timeskips bc idrk how to write stuff- the end seems uh unfinished but idrk how to end it

Enjoy this filler(?) chapter!!//

"Who is that. Why are they here?" Pomegranate glared at Dark Choco then turned her focus to Crepe who was hiding behind the prince. Crepe stared at Pomegranate, a curious glint in their eyes. 

They walked up to the priestest, "The name's Strawberry Crepe. Who are yo-" Before Crepe could finish Red Velvet stopped them. "Ahem, we found them in the Vanilla Kingdom. No need for you to ask anymore questions, I have that relic you wanted anyways." The general tossed the relic to her. 

"Hm. Very well young master," she said holding it with one hand, her mirror in the other. "Be careful next time. You do not know what you're dealing with." Pomegranate glanced at Crepe before turning to walk away. 

Crepe let out a sigh, "Phew, was that 'the annoying priestest' you told me about?" They were shushed by Red Velvet. "You really need to keep your mouth shut, kid." He said mostly in a joking tone, making Crepe pout at him. 

---‐--------------------------------------------------------------

They had ran into Poison Mushroom and the twins, clearly excited that there was another kid staying here. Red Velvet and Dark Choco let them drag Crepe along with them, most likely giving Crepe a tour of the whole place. And how big it is it would take awhile.

The two had split up, Red Velvet needed to check up on his cake tower. He had been gone for a few days and he's sure the cake beasts were either worried or would be out of hand. He secretly missed his hounds, even though they were a handful to take care of sometimes.

Dark Choco, on the other hand went up to his room for some much needed rest. The prince had felt tired, carrying Crepe on his back half of the trip made him sore. He let himself rest for the day or else Red Velvet would've forced him into rest for not taking care of himself properly.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, Dark Enchantress allowed the child to stay, mostly because of her son's constant pleads. Crepe had settled well with the others, causing mayham and chaos from time to time but nothing too serious.

Crepe felt at home with the Cookies of Darkness, it was like family to them. They're especially close to the Choco Chess Twins, Red Velvet and Dark Choco. The latter two for obvious reasons and the twins were fun to be around.

The other cookies seemed to like them, or not care, enough to let them do their own thing. Crepe would sometimes go back to the Vanilla Kingdom, usually for alone time or they missed it there. It wasn't quiet home but it was familiar to Crepe. 

------------------‐------‐--------------------------------------

Sometimes, Crepe would listen in others' conversations or bug them for missions or tag along them. Since they were new, the only things Crepe could do was sit around, work on their machines and gadgets or sneak around the place for something to pass the time. 

They once begged Dark Choco to take them on a mission he was going. Dark Choco, not knowing how to deal with children, put Crepe in Licorice's care for the time being. Altough annoyed, Crepe found other things to do. Mostly to pester Licorice or mess with his spell book.

Crepe didn't get magic. It was weird and strange to them, Licorice had tried explaining but Crepe walked off while he was deep in tought. That was where they met the twins, along with Poison Mushroom. Crepe had learnt that they could be good allies or 'friends' as the other cookies called it.