To the Vanilla Kingdom

// Note: I'm trying a kind of defferent writing style but it's not that different than the one i used. Also writing more for the 2-3 days i didn't write,, enjoy! // 

Red Velvet woke up to the sun shining too brightly in his mismatched eyes. Blinking slowly he realised Dark Choco already awake, sitting up he stretches and rubs his eyes. "Dark Choco?" His voice groggy from sleep, "Up already?" The ex prince turned to him, he was packing up camp, "Yes, sorry for not waking you up. I didn't want to disturb you more than I already have since.. last night."

The general got up to help Dark Choco, "Don't worry about it. Do you usually get.. nightmares like that? You looked pretty shaken up the night before." He shakes his head and continues to pack. "No. I haven't had one in awhile.." Red Velvet hums in understandment. Nightmares aren't really that rare to the general aswell. Altough he didn't like to talk about them so he assumes the same for Dark Choco.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two continue their journey to The Vanilla Kingdom. Though abandoned, it still stands as a ghost town of sorts. No cookie has been there, atleast not in a thousand years or so. Or.. atleast they tought. 

A pink cookie, looks to be a child, came out of nowhere to stop them to play a game. "Oooh! I haven't seen other cookies in sooo long!" The small cookie stated, "Play with me!" Red Velvet and Dark Choco glance at eachother for a second, not knowing what to do. The general sighed, "Sorry kid, we're not here to play. We have something important to do." 

This sparked curiousity in the unknown cookie's eyes, "Something important? Ooh, I can help! Please let me help." They begged to tag along with the other two older cookies. Thinking, Dark Choco nodded. Red Velvet looked at him in confusion. "Yes, I wont let ya down! Uhh what are we looking for again?" The younger cookie asked.

 "We're looking for a precious artifact. Somewhere in this abandoned place. Red Velvet exclaimed. "Oh, cool! I'm Strawberry Crepe Cookie by the way." Crepe held out a giant crepe arm as if asking to shake it. The general took it with his cake arm, "Red Velvet Cookie, and this is Dark Choco Cookie." Dark Choco nodded. "Quiet type, eh?" Crepe typed something down and began walking ahead of the two.

-------------‐---------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! We've been searching for hours now!!!" The young cookie sighed and sat on a waffer bench. "That priestest did say it was hard to find.." Red Velvet said, mostly talking to himself. "What priestest?" Strawberry Crepe now interested, mostly to keep themself from being bored. "Hm? Ah, Pomegranate Cookie, she's someone we know back home. I don't really like her tough." 

Dark Choco walking towards the other two, they had split up to save time. "Ah, there you are!" Crepe floated to the prince, ignoring Red Velvet ranting about something. "Did you want something?.." Dark Choco wasn't used to this much attention on him, Strawberry Crepe didn't care about that tough. "Mmhm!" Nodding, the small cookie took out their crepe arms and started asking many questions while typing things down. 

Dark Choco couldn't keep up with most of the questions. The child invading his personal space to examine him, clearly excited to study other cookies. "Umm, could you slow down child?" This was ignored by Strawberry Crepe who was typing something. Once they were done with Dark Choco they went to 'interrogate' Red Velvet next.

Red Velvet was more open to his emotions than Dark Choco so he didn't keep his temper as much as the other did. "Alright, that's enough." He picked up Strawberry Crepe by the arms to shut them up. "Hey, what gives?! Unhand me!" The smaller cookie kicked their legs in attempt to excape the general's grip.

"No more questions. Then I'll put you down. With a 'humph' from Strawberry Crepe they looked angrily at Red Velvet but agreed. "Fine. If only you don't leave me here alone." Alone? Was this cookie truely the only one here? Most likely. 

Red Velvet looked to Dark Choco, "We should probably hurry this up. How hard is it to even find this 'precious artifact' anyways?" Crepe had a smug look on their face, "What if you just jinxed yourself, eh?" 

"What did you just say you little shi-" Dark Choco placed a hand on Red Velvet's shoulder, "Just leave them be." Strawberry Crepe laughing to themself as the general scoffed. 

---------------------------‐-----------------------------------

"Hey, over here! I found something, I found something!" Strawberry Crepe called for the other two excitedly. "Hm, what's up kid?" Red Velvet looks over their shoulder and gaped at Crepe's discovery. "See, I told ya I found somethin'!" The ex prince appeared next to them to see what was all the fuss about. 

Dark Choco sighed, "That's just a piece of metal.." Strawberry Crepe's face dropped. "Isn't it supposed to be a dumb piece of metal?" Red Velvet shook his head, "Nice try, kid." then walked off to look somewhere else with Dark Choco.

"This is stupid. Why can't we just say we found it and hand over this stupid piece of junk?" The kid walked away, talking to themself. This isn't fair. They act like they know more than me. Hmph, fine then. Have it your way.' Crepe looked back at Red Velvet and Dark Choco before running off. 'They can go find their stupid artifact themselves.'