Information

Real name: Y/n Zaitsev Stage name: Serventi, The Queen Cobra

Stage name: Serventi, The Queen Cobra

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145

Figure: Hourglass shape, abs, slightly muscular arms.

Martial arts: Silat, Muay Thai, Judo, and Krav Maga

Signature things: Has a great mastery of Silat and started practicing it the earliest. Often displaying her mastery of the martial art on the ring.

Special moves: Saw-scale slither, Black Mamba Barrage, Banded Krait Kick.

Theme song: (your choice)

Hometown: Nyzhnodniprovskyi, Ukraine

Accent: Usually English but when mad Russian accent sometimes seeks through.

Languages: English, Russian

Flexibility: Very flexible and has mastery of contortion.

Background: Y/n was born to Yekaterina Semenov and Emerson Zaitsev, in Nyzhnodniprovskyi, Ukraine. Her father left soon after she was born which left her mother to raise her alone. Her mother didn't trust people to not do something to her daughter. So she started teaching Y/n Silat, something that her mother had been taught.

Y/n started learning Silat at the age of 6, before that her mother had always told her to hurt anyone who tried to hurt her back. She was raised to protect herself and become strong.

By the age of 8 she had gotten very good at Silat, then by the age of 10 she had reached what her mother believed to be her full potential.

After Y/n had gotten a taste of martial arts she wanted more, so she competed in a competition of martial arts. Any of them were accepted and she went up against someone who knew judo. It was a boy about 2 years older than her, she still beat him though and got a prize of 300 dollars.

Immediately she gave it to her mother who was overjoyed at the news, she wasn't able to go to the competition because she was trying to work for money.

Her and y/n ate very well that night and her mother was able to buy a very old mattress that was being sold. It wasn't perfect but it was very good for them.

Y/n's mom had her at just 16, her father was 21 at the time. It wasn't like he stayed around though, and they didn't want him there.

Y/n's father was abusive, she always promised herself that if he ever came back she'd beat him up. He wasn't okay mentally either, but he had medication and help, he just chose not to take it.

Soon after winning that tournament and bringing money home for her and her mom, y/n's mother entered her into another competition.