Exploration

"She is.... Asuka!" The announcer shouted making the crowd explode in excitement, their cheers deafening as Asukas entrance music began to play.

Doing her thing as she strutted down the ring confidently, glaring at me the whole time, a cocky smirk etched across her face.

Stepping up onto the outer rim of the ring she stepped through the ropes slowly, stalking toward me and observing me like her prey.

The two of us began walking toward one another, glaring at eachother, the pure fire in our eyes enough to burn down a building.

A dinging in the two wrestlers ears signified that the match had begun and they began walking in a circle slowly.

After a few seconds of circling each other Asuka charged at me, delivering a knee to my abdomen as she ran at me.

Stumbling back I gripped onto the rope behind her for support but moved out of the way in time before Asuka could run into me again.

Asuka went shoulder first into the post, making her let out a loud groan of pain.

I grabbed both of her arms and pulled her back before falling back and delivering a backbreaker to her.

She turned around staring at me, seething through her teeth.

We both ran at each other and began delivering punches and slaps to each other.

She ducked successfully dodging one of my punches and sweeped my legs out from under me.

My back hit the floor of the ring with a loud thud, Asuka stomping on my chest repeatedly.

She smirked down at me mockingly, saying stuff to me that I could only assume were insults though they weren't registered due to the crowds loud cheering.

I rolled my eyes as she turned around and was letting the crowd hype her up.

She should really know better than to turn her back on an opponent.

Getting up off the ground I ran toward her, delivering a step up enziguri to her face.

Fumbling back into the turnbuckle she hit her head as she fell down, leaving herself wide open.

Taking advantage of the opportunity I quickly ran to her and began delivering knees to her chest, stopping before the ref could disqualify me.

Grabbing her right arm I pulled her up before putting her on top of my shoulders.

Performing a pipers pit on her I got up and jumped on her, delivering double knees to her lower abdomen.

She cried out in pain and gripped her stomach with both arms, rolling over to her side.

I pulled her back to the middle of the ring and set her body up for my next move.

Running between the two ropes I bounced off each of them gaining more and more momentum as I went.

Once I had enough speed I jumped up into the air and spun my body in a circle, delivering my signature banded krait kick to her chest.

She was practically knocked out by now so I took it as my time to pin her.

Getting her into position I waited as the ref counted, along with the crowd.

1....

2...

3!

With that I had won the match and the crowd cheered while the commentators praised the match.

Whereas others with biased opinions where upset about Asukas loss.