Revenge

The upcoming fight between me, Rhea and Charlotte Flair was gaining a lot of attention. It was the main thing being talked about, even during men's matches the commentators couldn't stop talking about it. Not that I was complaining but it being the only thing that people where talking about could get kinda annoying.

Though my mom always taught me to use rage to my advantage, and that's exactly what I was doing right now.

I was backstage in the gym that they had for WWE wrestlers, but it was mainly men around me which was kind of weird but I ignored it. There wasn't much stuff in there except weights and some punching bags, which is what I decided on doing.

Punching at the bag repeatedly with so much force the dust on it was flying around. I noticed some of the men in the gym staring at me as I was going at the punching bag like my life depended on it. I continued at this until my arms were so sore it felt like I had just bench pressed a car.

Gathering my bag I walked out of the gym, not missing some of the dirty looks that the guys gave me. Rolling my eyes and not letting my confidence deter I walked out and headed toward my dressing room.

____

Arriving at my dressing room I began changing out of my gym clothes and into some sweats.

Choosing a pair of grey sweatpants with a matching over-sized sweatshirt and a random pair of Jordan's. Fixing up my hair which was now all over the place from my previous workout, putting my mask back on after doing so.

Once I had finished all this I walked out of my dressing room and walked around backstage hoping to find Liv.

I'd been walking in the halls for a little while as I looked around at the wrestlers that pass me by. Coming to a stop as I saw none other than Charlotte Flair, no less than 20 feet in front of me. The two of us stared each other down as I took a few steps closer to her, a scoff escaping my lips at the sight of her trying to intimidate me.

"Hey there Charlotte, come to revel in your defeat?" I asked with a small smirk, not one that she could see though.

"Come our match, you'll be the one reveling in defeat." Charlotte said taking another step toward me and looking down at me in disgust.

"You know, you've been saying all this stuff but you've done absolutely nothing to back it up." I replied in an annoyed tone, not wanting to deal with her right now.

Just then another person who I didn't want to deal with but was definitely more tolerable than Charlotte appeared. "Both of you are going to lose and I'll be the one holding the title that I deserve." Rhea said and I just sighed in response.

"If the two of you are so upset about the fact that you actually have to fight instead of just talking and talking then deal with it on your own time. I have stuff to do that's way more important than this little conversation." I said before walking away as I heard Rhea and Charlotte yelling after me, their voices fading as I continued further down the hall.

___

After walking around aimlessly I finally found Liv and as soon as she saw me she ran toward me. "Servi!" She yelled, the nickname making me chuckle, a small smile creeping onto my face.

Running at me she jumped on me and I held her up as the two of us shared a hug before she pulled away and jumped down.

"I've been looking for you." I told her with a small sigh, the interaction between me, Rhea and Charlotte flooding my memory.

"Why what's up?" Liv questioned as her brows furrowed in anticipation.

"Well you know how I have the upcoming match between me, Charlotte and Rhea right? I was hoping that you'd be open to some sparring for preparation, or that you knew somebody who'd be up for it." I replied pressing my lips together, eager to hear her answer.