Confrontation

I got up from bed, the pads of my feet feeling the cold as they traveled across the marble floor.

Making my way over to the fridge I grabbed a water bottle and drank from it, setting it down after I'd thought that I had enough.

As I continued on toward my closet and opened the door staring at clothes trying to choose what to wear my phone rang.

Walking over to it and picking it up the name 'Stephanie' was splayed across the screen and I quickly accepted the call.

"Yes?" I asked, pressing the phone to my ear as I looked at my clothes.

"Hello, I was just calling to ask you if you'd be interested in a tag team match?" Stephanie asked and I stopped taking a moment to think.

"Who would it be with and who would it be against?" I asked her, as I heard the rustling of paper and the clicking of a mouse on the other end.

"It would be against Charlotte Flair and Tamina, and you'd be partnered with Liv Morgan. Are you interested?" Stephanie asked, and my brows furrowed at the mention of Charlotte.

I knew I could beat her again, but Tamina did have an advantage in weight and height, but those can be overpowered when facing technique.

"I'll do it, is there any kind of paperwork you need me to sign today?" I asked, placing my phone on my dresser and walking back over to my closet.

"Yes, there will be a public signing with you and Liv as well as Tamina and Charlotte, it'll help for the publicity of the match. As long as you're able to do that." Stephanie explained, as I was still looking through my closet at clothes for the gym.

"That's fine, I'll be there tonight, thank you for the opportunity." I said hanging up the phone, before turning back to my wardrobe and grabbing my outfit.

I chose a pair of tight black leggings and a loose t shirt with sneakers, tying my hair back low and bringing my mask with me in my bag.

————————————————————————

Arriving at the gym I put on my mask before putting on a hoodie and pulling it up over my head so that people wouldn't notice which car I came from.

Making my way inside the gym I went to the bathroom and took off my hoodie, putting it in my bag and grabbing my gear.

Putting on the red boxing gloves I walked over to my trainer Sarah, she instantly recognized that it was me and waved me over.

"So what are we working with?" She asked putting her hands on her hips with a smile.

"I don't have any injuries so I can do anything, I have to be out of here in at least 3 hours." I said taking off my shoes and wrapping up my feet.

She nodded and put on her mits, allowed me to throw a few punches at them before we started on dodging.

Around 45 minutes later I was at the punching bag practicing my kicks, Sarah correcting my form and giving me tips.

By the time I had to leave I was drenched in sweat and stretching over by the wall, Sarah doing the same.

"Good luck on your next match, whatever it is." Sarah said and I just nodded before walking past her and putting my gear in my bag.

As I made my way out of the gym I headed for my car, letting my head fall back onto the seat after I got into the car.

————————————————————————

Arriving at the back entrance the guards let me in, knowing who I was, as the door shut behind me I began down the hallway.