LIL SIS

CHAPTER FOUR
LIL SIS

By the time Rue and Robin got to Fez's place it was pouring with rain outside and the two girls were absolutely drenched

By the time Rue and Robin got to Fez's place it was pouring with rain outside and the two girls were absolutely drenched. Neither of them were making conversation, both trying to preserve their energy to get to his place.

Upon arrival, they both banged on the door, giggling to each other as they did so, yelling for Fez to open the door for them.

"Open the door!" Robin yelled out again, looking up at the camera she knew Ashtray was looking at.

"What do you two want?" Ashtray asked them as Rue held up her middle fingers to the camera.

"Open the door, dude!" Robin yelled, wiping her face from the rain, it was moments like this she was glad she didn't wear makeup often, because if she did she was sure she would look like a panda right now. 

"Yo, who is it, man?" They heard Fez ask as Ashtray opened the door, the girls walking past him quickly.

"Robin and Rue," Ash told him as Robin took off her jumper, she was completely drenched, her white shirt see-through as she lay her jacket over a chair.

"No, bro, tell 'em to come back later," Fez told his little brother as the two girls made their way into the living room.

"To late, bitch," Rue smiled, following Robin as the girl headed to Fez's room to borrow a jumper.

"Hold on, hold on. You can't be in here right now," He told the two, standing up from his seat and following them through the house.

"I see you, cash money," Rue said as Robin giggled, finally making it to his room.

"Nah, nah," Fez shook his head, as Rue walked past Robin to look in his closet.

"Dude, chill, we just need some OC's," Robin said to him, "And some socks... and maybe a jumper."

"I can't help you right now. You gotta go. Yo, for real, girls. I ain't fuckin' playing with you. Come on. You can't be in here," Fez told them as Rue took her jumper off and Robin found the two of them some socks.

"Look, Fez, we're fucking drenched. Okay? And, uh... We're out of drugs. So... Don't be a dick," Rue told him as she quickly took her wet socks off to change them.

"Oh, my God. That's not my fucking problem. You gotta get up out of my house right now before these motherfuckers come through," Fez said to them as Robin leaned against his desk, "And you know I don't sell to you no more," he told Robin, who just sighed, looking down at her feet.