YOU LOOK HOT

CHAPTER NINE
YOU LOOK HOT

CHAPTER NINEYOU LOOK HOT

"You look hot."

It was finally the day of the carnival, and Robin had just arrived at Maddy's. Like promised, Robin was letting Maddy do her makeup, and upon arrival, Maddy was already completely done with her look, wearing a purple two piece that complimented her figure, along with eyeliner and gems.

Robin on the other hand, was still in a large jumper and jeans after being told by Maddy earlier in the day that she had an outfit perfect for Robin to wear.

"Don't I always?" Maddy replied to Robins compliment, opening her door further to allow Robin into her room, makeup was sprawled over the vanity, along with clothes all over the floor. She looked over to the bed, seeing an outfit laid out, but before she could get a closer look, Maddy was covering her eyes, "You can't see it yet! Sit, I'm doing your makeup."

Robin let out a loud groan, faking annoyance at the fact Maddy was going to do her makeup, Maddy laughed at this, leading the girl to her seat and sitting her down. Robin's hair was already tied up, so her hair was out of her face, but that didn't stop Maddy from smoothing out her baby hairs, and tucking strays behind her ears - Robin watching her do so intently.

"Bitch, I'm gonna make you look so hot," Maddy promised her, getting out a toner to start the makeup, "No one's gonna be able to resist you."

"Even you?" Robin asks, jokingly, making Maddy roll her eyes as she puts the cleanser onto Robin's face, it feeling cold against her warm cheeks. She rubs it in, careful not to accidentally stab Robin with one of her acrylic nails.

"Even me," Maddy mumbles under her breath in response, rubbing the mosituriser into Robin's temples. The girl stayed silent, leaning closer to Maddy slightly so the girl had full access to her face.

"I wan't your cheeks," Maddy then says, grabbing concealer - she wasn't going to do heavy makeup, knowing robin would hate it, planning to stick to minimal on the face and focus on the eyes and lips.

"Why?" Robin asked, furrowing her eyebrows as Maddy applied the concealer, quickly grabbing her beauty blender to blend it into her face.

"They're plump," Maddy shrugs as she talks, blending under Robin's eyes, which makes her look up at the ceiling, only to see Maddy had got the light up stars Robin had talked to her about just two weeks before.

"You got the stars," She whispered, making Maddy pause and look up to the ceiling, Maddy nodded her head slowly.

"I did, you liked them, remember?" Maddy asked quietly, and Robin looked back at Maddy's face, an endearing smile on her face at how sweet the big bad Maddy Perez could be.