UNKNOWN TERRITORY

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
UNKNOWN TERRITORY

please be aware this chapter may be triggering to some readers, i urge you to check the warnings in the chapter labelled 'saviour complex' and skip this chapter if any of the listed things there trigger you. your mental health and well being is more important.

 your mental health and well being is more important

Robin was fresh out of drugs.

She'd taken everything she possibly could have to keep the thoughts from plaguing her every waking moment, but now she was out. She knew Fez wouldn't sell to her, he'd made that clear a while ago, but she was absolutely desperate for something, anything, to keep her numb and let her stay in a euphoric state.

It had been weeks since the girl had gone to school, and weeks since she'd spoken to anyone who wasn't the occasional family member coming in to check up on her. She made it very clear that she 'didn't feel well' and therefore didn't want to talk to anyone.

It had worked for the most part, everyone had stopped trying, including Maddy, who every Friday would meet Nate at the same motel and do whatever the fuck it is they did when they were alone.

She ended up leaving her house late afternoon on Wednesday night, two days before the halloween party everyone was going to was going to be held, meaning she had a big enough gap to beg Fez for drugs, without the worry of him being out of everything from everyone preparing for the party.

The walk there felt long, as she figured out what to do as a backup plan if Fez didn't sell to her, she knew that the chances were slim, too slim to really gamble with, so had to be somewhat smart about it.

She made it to his house, he was the only one there, Ash being at the store while he was sorting out his grandma. She'd knocked on the door and been welcomed in by Fez.

"Hey Robin, you're not looking too hot," Fez said, looking her up and down, she was sweaty and shaky from withdrawal, and had bags under here eyes that were tinted purple, like she hadn't slept in weeks.

"Gee, thanks Fez," Robin sighed, walking through to his living room, him close behind her, "I think you know why I'm here."

"I don't have anything for you, bro, I told you I don't sell to you no more," Fez sold her, his voice showing his annoyance more than his words. Robin rolled her eyes, jumping onto the sofa as she closed her eyes.

"Please, Fez, I'm extremely desperate." She begged the boy, who just shook his head.

"I don't got nothing for you," He told her, shaking his head, "You're more than welcome to hangout. but you aint getting anything from me."