Chapter 2:

I woke up one morning with Innocence by my side. I woke up to the sounds of people talking. I froze when I recognized the voices.

The Riders.

Thor no.

I jumped up in my cave. I accidentally woke up Innocence and she let out a loud yawn. They had to have heard that, right?

I heard footsteps approaching. They couldn't possibly recognize me after 3 years. Like I said I've changed.

Astird walked in and I held my breath. I'm dead meat. She couldn't possibly recognize me, could she?

 She couldn't possibly recognize me, could she?

"(Y/N)?" Astird asked.

I'm dead.

Oh well, it was a enjoyable life while it lasted.

Hiccup came in as well. He didn't say anything,he just looked at me.

Innocence started growling at them and Toothless came as well. They growled at each other, both defending their owners.

I stood there frozen, I'm a criminal who tried to destroy Berk.

I morphed into my dragon form and flew out of the cave with Innocence closely behind me.

I flew higher and higher. Innocence doesn't know what's going on but of course stays by my side.

I see Hiccup riding on Toothless at the side of me and Innocence at the other.

"Wait!" he yelled as I fly faster away from him.

"I wanna talk to you!"

I fly on the spot, Innocence is below me and also stops. I morph into my human form and jump onto her back.

I fly there with her still as Hiccup fly's towards.

"What?" I ask.

"I need to ask you something." he says.

"Why I tried to destroy Berk?" I ask. "Beacause your farther killed my only family. And I was just hurt. I know it doesn't make up for what I did but I've changed okay? I'm sorry" I say with a quiver in my voice.

"Can we talk about this down there? Please?" Hiccup asks.

We flew down and there I stood. In front of the people I betrayed. The riders.

They all stare at me in silence and I just can't deal.

"Hi." I manage to mutter.

"Now she wants to say hi." Snotlout scoffed.

I feel a pang of pain in my heart but I can't blame him for saying that.

"I'm sorry." I say in almost a whisper.

"Your sorry?" Astird asks, shocked. "Your sorry? What exactly are you sorry for? Is it for betraying us? Or is it for trying to destroy Berk? Or is it working with Alvin to hurt us? Or is it making everyone trust you and then almost literally stabbing them in the back?"

"You say that like Berk didn't do the same to me!" I shout.

"I'm sorry, okay?! But Hiccups farther is the viking who killed my parents and my family and he is the one to blame for me almost dying because of his stupidity and his fear and hatred against creatures who did nothing to him! I had no one my entire life!" I yell.

"So I'm sorry that I thaught that it was fair to take away somehing from him that he took away from me. I had no one and I was alone in the world. I had no parents or friends or anyone by my side. I- I. I couldn't deal. I had so many close to death situations. I witnessed my parents death and I, I" I stop talking and sat down with the flames growing around me.

The saddest thing is, I'm not the only one who went through this.