Chapter 4:

Hiccups pov:

When she stands up I can see she looks upset. I know why now.

Even though I feel betrayed by (y/n) I can't help but feel sorry for her. It's not her fault that this

I look up, ignoring my thoughts and see that (y/n) has left. She's running away.

"I'm going after her." Astird tells us.

"Why?" I asked pulling her back before she could run after (y/n).

"She is wanted dead. And I'm the one who's going to bring her to Stoick." she tells me.

"No." I tell Astrid, "Let me talk to her."

Astrid  is slumped. But she diesnt go after (Y/N).

"C'mon Toothless" I call Toothless and begin to walk in the direction which she ran off in.

She runs into the dense woods of the island. I cant help but get deja vu.

I hear a rustle and see her white dragon tail accompanied by her nightfurys tail. Toothless roars loudly and then an ubdrupt silence occurs.

"Can I speak to you?" I ask.

She didn't respond but I know for certain that she heard me.

She revealed herself, her human self and I get a good look at her.

She has changed. Her hair is long and her eyes have a dim glow in them. Her happy childish expression disappeared and is replaced with a unemotional look. She looks sad.

"Is this what my farther made you?" I ask.

"What do you care? My emotions have nothing to do with you" she told me.

"Why don't you speak to him, my farther I mean?" I ask her.

"Like he would listen. He didn't listen to the painful roars of my parents." she snaps back.

I have no answer to that, because I guess she's right.

I look at her and she looks back. She sighed loudly.

"Still stubborn eh?" she asks and smiles weakly.

"How about we go back Berk and we straighten things up with my farther?" I suggest.

(Y/N) pov:

I know this guy is stupid but that idea is just dumb.

"Are you stupid?" I ask with a harsh tone in my voice.

"Guess that is a pretty dumb idea eh?" he asks.

"I'm not going back to Berk. I don't want to cause anybody anymore pain." I tell him.

"Okay then. I will come to this island every day so I can talk to you." he says me. "I'll just tell the others you ran off."

"Really?" I ask almost laughing.

"Yes, and until we fully trust each other again we can just talk about" Hiccup siad motioning towards Innocence.

"Yeah," I say. "I'd like that."

No I wouldn't, but he obviously isn't going to leave me alone.

An actual conversation with another human being.

Something I haven't done in three years.

I missed Hiccup to be honest, but I'll bever admit it to him.

"See you tomorrow then." he says as he walks off with Toothless who was looking at Innocence.