Four

The group stood there, staring around at Jumanji. To break the silence, Spencer held the jewel out to Fridge.

"Do you want to hold this?"

Fridge shook his head, "No."

"Come on, you're the only one with a backpack Fridge."

Tillie walked up next to them, "Please Fridge, he's right. I would hold it if I had a bag."

Fridge sighed, before grabbing the jewel and putting it into his backpack. "So what, we have the map? Now we're supposed to go and find..."

Spencer finished his sentence for him, "The bazaar I guess."

Martha spoke up, "We return the jewel to the jaguar statue, and then we can go home. No problem, right?"

Bethany whined in Shelly Oberon's voice, "Why can't we just leave? Stop the game, without doing all this extra stuff."

Tillie answered, "That's not how video games work."

Spencer nodded before looking at Bethany, "We have to finish the game." After a brief pause for dramatic effect he continued, "I think we have to save Jumanji." He walked a bit away from the group, standing by himself.

Bethany looked at his backside, "Daaaamn that is a man right there."

Spencer told himself repeatedly, "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." He smacked a mosquito that landed on him, "Ah there's so many diseases out here. Plus it's hot."

As they started walking, Spencer began talking, "It's okay, it's a video game. We're good, I'm good at video games. It's the only thing I do."

Tillie walked next to him, while he continued to talk out loud to himself. Fridge walking right behind her. Martha and Bethany were walking in the back.

"You play a game like this, there's going to be levels. In order to finish the game, you got to complete every level. Every level will get harder as we go along. In order to complete the level..."

Fridge interrupted him, "Spencer, do you even know where we are going?"

Spencer looked at him, "Uh kinda?"

Fridge responded flabbergasted, "Kinda, oh that's great." He held up two thumbs up, "We're in good hands."

Tillie broke up the argument, "Please give him a break Fridge."

Spencer held out the "map," looking at it.

"Okay, the missing piece I'm guessing."

Martha pointed, "Oh my god, that must be what we are looking for. The missing piece of the map."

Spencer continued, "The problem is there's nothing here."

Bethany walked up next to Spencer, "What do you mean? It's a map just like he said." She pointed down at it, "It's a map of Jumanji."

Spencer looked at her, before looking back down at the map.

Martha smiled, "Cartography."

Bethany looked around at everyone, "What's that?"

"The study of maps. It was one of Professor Oberon's skills."

"Yes, that's right."

Bethany gasped, "Oh so you can't see this, but I can?" She grabbed the map from Spencer.

Martha and Tillie both nodded.

"That's right our characters, we all have certain skills." Spencer began patting down Dr. Bravestone's body. "There's gotta be a way to access our skills." He tapped on one of his pecs, causing a box to pop up with green lettering.