Tape 20: Cafe Date

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1XD1L7NvnUVfAuamkaqvw9?si=YiNBbuTyRKel2-4BFbKq3w

(from now on this will have a bit of a haikyuu crossover)

"Come on baby you got this!" He cheered holding your tiny hand

"Come to momma" she held out her hands as you attempted to walk to her. 

Bonnie and Cylde witnessed your first steps, you walked a good five feet to her before hugging her with a giggle. 

She held you smiling wide kissing the top of your head. Clyde smiled and took a picture of the moment.

The camera spewed out a Polaroid,  he shook it until the memory was developed on the small Polaroid. 

"Let me see" bonnie walks over holding you in her arms. 2 year old you babbled words as they viewed the picture.

"The both of you look adorable" Clyde compliments kissing the both of yours foreheads.

.

"Aren't mom and dad supposed to stop by today?" Muttering to yourself. It's been years, you live with your grandmother and grandfather as your parents are on the run. They visited whenever they could and each time you looked forward to it. You even would get small fighting lessons or gun training lessons with them.

Deciding that there was nothing else to do you hopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Flipping channels until one caught your eye. 

"Breaking News! The criminal  runaways, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow have been finally stopped after years of running." The camera shows the scene, the car that was obliterated with bullets. 

Everything went quiet. You were frozen. 

"It is said by police that Bonnie's last words was screaming Clyde's name as he died. Then she followed after." (This will be important to know for the book if you had skipped the bonnie and Clyde chapter)

Your body shook with sobs. A ringing filled your ears, your body felt cold. 

They were dead. 

.