Familiar Face

Legoshi has never drank before, and he didn't want to and it showed.

"No thanks, I'm good." Legoshi answered.

Louis chuckled. "I was kidding legoshi, I knew you weren't a drinker anyways."

Legoshi sighed in relief. He slowly became more and more sad as time went on.

Louis came up with an idea to cheer him up some more. "Do you have work tomorrow?" He asks.

Legoshi shook his head.

"Ok, wanna come to my work tomorrow? I don't think you've seen it yet."

Legoshi nodded, he didn't have any plans anyways.

'Shit, what now? ' Louis thought. It was a bad situation for him, legoshi was extremely sad and he didn't know how to handle it.

"H-Hey um legoshi?"

"Yes?

"... Are you ok? I'm serious this time... Are you?" Louis said with a serious tone.

"No-"

All the sudden the lights inside the apartment turned off.

"Woah what happened to the lights?!" Louis said while freaking out.

"It's ok Louis! Probably just a power outage, stay near me ok?"

Louis couldn't see anything, he accidentally bumped right into legoshi's chest.

"Are you ok? I just can't see, did my antlers hit you at all?"

Legoshi huffed. "N-No..."

The feeling of a much bigger animal up against legoshi made him feel... Safe, and it was comforting for him.

Louis felt the same but he was a bit confused on what he was feeling inside, was he... Catching feelings already? No, it couldn't have been that. It's probably just a bro moment... Right?

The lights slowly flickered back on, pleasing both of the animals.

"Oh, finally! I really thought it wouldn't turn back on for a moment." Louis said, becoming relieved.

Louis still hasn't gotten away from legoshi, he didn't notice either.

Legoshi wasn't sure what to do at the moment but just stare.

"Oh, maybe I should..." Louis backed away.

"Y-Yeah heh..." Legoshi said.

They were both blushing at that awkward moment between them.

"Yeah um... When your at my bar you might see some um... Homosexual couples in there, are you ok with that?"

"Of course! I-I don't discriminate Louis..."

"Well good... Can't say the same for me back then... I really was a piece of shit huh?"

Legoshi shook his head. "You just had deep issues Louis, but your fine now! I mean you still have that temper at times b-but you've changed for the better!"

Louis smirked at his remark. "Thanks legoshi, I try."

Legoshi nodded, he was happy again. He didn't notice his tail wagging either. Legoshi was going through many emotions, happy, angry, sad, and then happy again.

"What are your plans now? Just sit here in this apartment all alone or..."

Legoshi shrugged, the future for him was blurry.

"I'm not sure what to do Louis, I'll probably just be alone again."

"You'll find someone better then her, maybe I could help you find someone how's that sound?" Louis chuckled.