Trouble

A/N: you could skip the music part since it was just a hasty reaction. There should be a line that will dictate when it was done so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was truly a once in a lifetime experience, do concerts usually feel like these? Well maybe because I'm in a comfortable position. I could pinpoint every angle from here and damn was it good, their voice, music and even the choreography was quite insane. This may be my best yet, well it's probably due to me not going to any other concerts. Ahri was the lead of this song it seems when she was in front of the three and had much more calmer dances but still goes with the others.

When she finished there was a red curtain that covered the stage. Man, that was great and it seems like there's more. I tried to calm myself from being too excited but that resulted in me gripping the arm support and had to lean my body forward. The previous one seems to have a different language yet somehow even when I didn't understand a single thing the tempo was enough to entertain me. Oh look, it's Evelynn leading this time. Unlike Ahri who had a tail similar to a fox, Evelynn had two wich was almost similar to a cloth with a scale like pattern but the one that took my attention was how there seems to be a gem at the end of her tail.

"Evelynn!!" the crowd cheered her name in unison wich made the Diba smile and gave them a wink causing more cheer. The song began and woah, I wonder what kind of sound did they use when the music started.

That was epic man! I felt how it had lesser beat than the previous one but there wasn't the need for more when it came out pretty perfectly! Wow, how can people possibly do this? The curtains closed again and when it opened it was Akali to lead this time. She's a great rapper so I was excited to see if she could pull it off onstage.

"Akali!" the crowd went off but what surprised me more was how the ladies' voice dominated the males' wich made me chuckle. I notice Akali looking at where I was but I'm certain she can't see me when there was only a faint light shining on my room thanks to the large screen onstage. Akali smiled and waved her arms to the crowd making them shout out with joy. It took a second and the song began so of course I was also keen on what will happen.

Oh my God the snare roll at the beginning was too catchy! That seriously got my full attention at the beginning and damn it man they got my attention all the way up to the end. Akali never fails to entertain with her raps...and the chorus? It was great, that's what I only have in my vocabulary to explain this stuff. After all those, the curtain closed making me feel like I was the one tired for some reason. I just chuckled that thought away and when the curtains opened, Kai'sa came on front to lead. She too faced my direction making me feel a little anxious when I could see her eyes looking at mine. That was strange itself but somehow it made me shudder when she smiled.

"Ahhh! Kai'sa, Kai'sa!" the crowd repeated, this took her attention wich made me glad as the crystals shaped into a wing behind her started to show itself as she raised both of her hands to wave at the crowd. The music began and that made me finally return to reality as I leaned my back on the couch and she started the song.