Prologue

Bhalla House

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her room on her bed, she was looking just like a fairy while sleeping but then the alarm rang disturbing her peacefull sleep and she got wake up yawning cutely and rubbing her eyes and then she smiled seeing the sunlight and went towards her window and opened the curtains and started gazing at the sun she was gazing only when her mom called her.

Mom : Nikki!!! Beta uth jaa varna tujhe studio jaane ke liye der ho jayegi.

Girl : Haan mumma uth gayi hu nahane hi jaa rahi hu aap bas please naastha ready kar do.

Rama (anokhi s' mom) : Haan anokhi main vahi kar rahi hu tu chetti (jaldi) se tayaar ho jaa! ( Yes the girl was none other than anokhi)

Anokhi : Haan mumma bas 15 minute mein aa rahi hu main.

And then she quickly went towards her cupboard took out her clothes and then went in washroom for taking shower.

Scene changed to Sabharwal House

A boy was sleeping peacefully on the bed and his mom was their who was trying to wake him up but he was not ready to wake up.

Aastha (boy s' mom) : Shaurya uth jao late ho jayega tumhe office jaane ke liye! (Yes the boy was none other than shaurya)

Shaurya : Maa bas 2 minute! (he was still lying on the bed)

Aastha (shaurya s' mom)  - Koi 2 minute nahi milenge tumhe tumhare 2 minute ka matlab aadha ghanta hota ha!!! Or phir tum mujhe kehte ho "maa main late ho gaya" (she said mimicking him)

And shaurya opened his eyes and yawned and then got up and hugged aastha from her waist while she smiled as it's shaurya s' habit of everyday from his childhood whenever he got wake up firstly he hugs aastha and then only his morning starts and she also thinks about his future and then she got a thought that now it's his age of marriage and soon he will get married and someday he will hug his wife like he hugs her in morning after waking up and she smiled at her thoughts but then her thoughts broke when shaurya spoke and she hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

Shaurya : Mom aap hamesha 1 ghante or 30 minutes pehle kyun jaga dete ho mujhe, office mujhe 10:30 jaana hota ha or aap mujhe 9:00 baje jaga dete ho itna jaldi kyun jaagate ho mujhe, aapko pata ha na ki mujhe sirf 15 minute lagte ha tayaar hone main fir kyun jaga dete ho.

Aastha : Haan pata ha pata ha kitne 15 minute lagte ha tumhe, 15 minute nahane mein lagaate ho tum, 15 minute tayaar hone mein, fir 15 minute perfume se nahane mein aur fir 30 minute apne aap ko mirror mein tadne mein, tumhe pata ha shaurya itna toh koi ek ladka ladki ko bhi nahi tadhta jitna tum mirror mein apne aap ko tadhte ho.

And she started giggling and shaurya sulked and then pulled out of hug. 

Shaurya : Kya maa kuch bhi , vaise maa aapne ek baat galat boli ki jitna main apne aap ko mirror mein tadhta hu utna toh koi ladka bhi ladki koi nahi tadhta , yeh baat toh galat ha kyuki jitna dad aapko tadhte ha na jab aap kuch traditional pehanti ho utna toh koi boyfriend bhi apni girlfriend ko nahi tadhta.

And he started laughing and aastha blushed and shaurya noticed it.

Shaurya : Oh my god meri maa blush kar rahi ha yeh badi khabar shanya ko toh batani hi padegi.

And aastha smacked his arm.

Aastha : Chup besharam kahi ka!!! Pure apne baap pe gaya ha  jaa jake naha le nautanki.

And she started moving out from his room while he was still giggling but then she stopped and turned her face.

Aastha : Aur sun jaldi aaiyo neeche pura 1 ghante or 30 minute hi barbaad mat kar diyo tayaar hone mein.

And shaurya made a face.

Shaurya - Maa!!!!

And she left from there giggling.

While he made a face and then got up from the bed and then moved in washroom for the shower.

************************************
Precap : she moved her index finger on his cheek intimately and he got irritated and pushed her hands down.