Chapter 10 - Will they talk?

BABLI : Alu (She whispered to herself)

PERSON : Babli (the person whispered to himself)

PERSON : Babli yaha pe itne mahino baad (he thought in his mind)

BABLI : Alu yaha pe??? (She asked in her mind)

She was happy but for a minute, the moment she remembered everything tears brimmed her eyes and some kind of hatred now can be seen in her eyes for the person standing in front of her but the person infront of her smiled with tear in his eyes seeing her.

ANOKHI : Babli di (Anokhi came there shouting her name) Chal tere ko sab bula rahe ha.

Hearing the voice the person immediately glanced at anokhi and he was surprised seeing her.

PERSON : Iss ladki ko maine kahi toh dekha ha (He said in his mind)

Realising that anokhi is here babli quickly wiped her eyes without anyone noticing.

PERSON : Babli meri baat....

Before the person could say anything more babli interuppted him.

BABLI : Haan nikki chal yaha se (She last time glanced at him and almost pulled anokhi with her towards the hall while anokhi turned her head towards the back to see with whom babli was talking and she was surprised to see that person there)

ANOKHI : Yeh toh wahi ladka tha jo uss din..................................................

(Ps : pehle sab guess Karo ki alu kon ha fir bataungi I mean to say batati hu abhi! 😂🤪)

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

: