Chapter 05 - First Meet 💞

Next Day
Morning
Sabherwal House
Shanya s' Room

Kanchan was roaming around her room while shanya was also there sitting on bed with a disappointed face.

KANCHAN - Tujhe pata ha shanya mera kitna jaada mann tha anokhi se milne ke liye par sab paani main bahe gaya.

SHANYA - Same bhabhs mera bhi anokhi se milne ka bahut mann tha, maine dekha tha shaurya bhaiya ko jab woh goa ke liye nikal rahe the kitne jaada upset the woh.

KANCHAN - Hmm woh toh maine bhi notice kiya tha, par ab kya kar sakte ha jo kismat likha hota ha wahi hota ha, toh agar shaurya or anokhi ki kismat main milna likha hoga toh woh jarur milega, yeh mera dil kehta ha (She said dreamily)

While shanya snapped her fingers in front of her bringing her out of her dreaming world.

SHANYA - Bhabhi aap na jaada sapno ki duniya main mat kho, jab kuch hoga tab dekha jayega, abhi aap jao or apne bags pack karo aapki flight ka time hone waala ha.

KANCHAN - Oh haan main toh bhul hi gayi thi, main abhi jaati hu.

She skipped the room.

_______________________________________

Afternoon
Bhalla House

Anokhi was packing her bags happily, she is feeling very excited for going on this trip and on her bff s' wedding, unknown to her this whole trip will change her life.
She has already informed her parents and they had agreed also and she had also said them to reach goa after 2 days as tomorrow is her friend s' mehendi and sangeet and then the day after tomorrow is her haldi and wedding in which she has invited anokhi s' parents so they had to come goa on the day after tomorrow and one more coincidence is also there, babli s' company is the wedding planner (Ps:- Samajhdaro ke liye ek ishaara kafi ha 🌝😉) of anokhi s' bff s' wedding so babli is also coming with her only, babli s' company members and ofc kanchan are also reaching goa today itself with other flight.

Just when she was packing her bags, she received a call from reema.

REEMA (On call) - Hello.

ANOKHI (On call) - Haan bol reema.

REEMA - Tu tayaar ho gayi???

ANOKHI - Haan ho gayi hu bas bags pack kar rahi hu.

REEMA - Thik ha but jaldi kar, mujhe tu aadhe ghante mein na airport pe chahiye with babli di or tum dono ke bags ke saath samjhi???

ANOKHI - Haan haan thik ha meri maa, ab tu phone rakhegi tabhi toh main bag pack kar paungi na.

REEMA - Haan haan thik ha jaldi kar. Byee!

ANOKHI - Haan haan byee (Anokhi hanged up the phone)

After few minutes she was done with the packing, and she moved down in the hall with her bag.

ANOKHI - Di tu tayaar ho gayi kya??? (She said loud while looking towards babli s' room door which was still locked)

BABLI - Haan haan tayaar ho gayi hu bas aa rahi hu (She shouted from inside her room)

ANOKHI - Di please jaldi kar, varna reema meri jaan le legi.

BABLI - Haan baba ho gaya bas aa rahi hu.

After few minutes she came out of her room with her bags and they both went towards rama and ramesh to bid both of them byee.

RAMESH - Tum dono ki journey safe rahe, or haan puttar goa pahuch ke call kar dena.

ANOKHI - Ji papaji main kar dungi.

RAMA - Or tu anokhi tune phone ka charger rakha??

ANOKHI - Haan maine rakh liya.