Chapter 06 - Shy Glances

Shaurya s' Pov

As I was looking back at ahir as he was on the call with someone so to ask that how much time will it take him to end the call I was looking at back and I didn't noticed that someone was coming towards me while running from the opposite position and I and she got collided with each other, she because I had noticed the girls long hairs, and her sandal also got twisted and she started losing her balance but before she could fall I caught her in my arms and as I noticed her face I got all lost in admiring her face, she was having beautiful eyes, a cute little button nose and her lips were pink, she was looking just like a fairy, my phone was ringing but I didn't care as I was so lost in her and I was not feeling like to leave her from my arms she perfectly fits in my arms, she was also looking in my eyes we both were just lost in each other, I was not feeling like to move her out of my arms but unfortunately I have to as many people are around us and maybe her known persons also.

Anokhi s' Pov

As I was running while seeing towards reema I didn't realised that someone was coming from the opposite direction and I and he got collided with each other, now please don't ask me why he ofc seeing his clothes and hair it's obvious he is a guy and as I noticed his face, I was all lost in him, he was having a perfect jaw, his eyes were attractive and his beard was making him look more attractive, he was just like a dream prince which I have usually saw in my dreams, and I noticed one more thing that how well I fit in his arms, suddenly he averted his eyes and started picking me up from his arms and I also averted my gaze not able to look at him anymore due to the blush that had been started covering my cheeks, soon I moved away from him and tucked the few strands behind my ears which were covering my eyes and then looked up at him.

Both of them s' pov ended!

ANOKHI : Ummm....I am so sorry maine aapko dekha nahi tha that's why we got collided because of me (She said while lowering her eyes as still she was feeling a little shy)

SHAURYA : Aap ko sorry kehne ki koi jarurat nahi hai, galti aapki nahi ha galti meri ha main hu peeche dekh ke chal raha tha or maine aapko notice hi nahi kiya and we got collided, so I am sorry.

ANOKHI : No no, it's not your fault main bina dekhe bhaag rahi thi aur maine aapko dekha nahi ki aap opposite side se aa rahe the aur tabhi ham dono takra gaye, aap please sorry mat kahiye galti meri ha.

SHAURYA : No no it's totally my fault.

ANOKHI : No no it's my fault.

And they kept arguing like this but then at last they smiled and accepted that it was both of them s' mistake.

SHAURYA : Galti ham dono ki hi ha actually (He said while smiling)

ANOKHI : Yes you are right (She said while smiling)

Their conversation was interrupted by shaurya s' call.

SHAURYA : Excuse me.

ANOKHI : Sure.

And then shaurya moved in left direction while walking and anokhi moved in opposite direction while smiling to herself but then stopped and turned and looked at him again and then turned again with the smile on her face, shaurya who was talking to his client on the call, felt a urge to glace her one last time because he don't know that now after this meeting will they meet or not, and he turned and looked at her one last time who was walking towards the dj and then he smiled and turned his face in the opposite direction again and continued talking on his phone.

_______________________________________

DJ Place

Some people were dancing, some guys and girls were busy with drinking shots , shaurya , ahir , babli, anokhi and reema all of them were one of them.