episode idea Part 2

When they finish hugging and talking about how they missed each other. they look at each other for what it feels like forever to them but in reality, it was one minute. Bose started to lean in and Mika got the idea so she did the same and their lips finally touch. 

   It was like heaven from above and their lips matched perfectly. They both held on to each other and the kiss got deeper but since the other was worried about them being in the room for a long time they cut it short. For now, Bose helped Mika get dressed and went back to the other in the Man's Nest. 

It wasn't awkward for both of them but they were very close to each other on the couch. Ray was very suspicious about them. But he didn't say or mention anything to them. Miles and Chaps were also catching on to how close they were being. 

The unofficial couple wasn't a couple yet but they were keeping things on the down-low because they didn't want one kicked out of Danger Force or worse.

When the episode is almost over Bose finally says he loves Mika and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Mika said the same thing and gives him a peck on the lips. 

The end.....

Should I post more of them.