First Family Dinner

After Mika told her parents about her relationship, her parents wanted to know Bose a little better so they invited him to come to have dinner. Sure Bose was nervous when he found out. But he was just there to support and be there for Mika. Mika texted him to come around 7 so they have time to relax until the dinner was ready. 

(The text between them)

Mika: Hey can you come at 7 we can be in my room for a little bit until the food is done.

Bose: sure honey bear I'm getting ready now. I love you!

Mika: love you too honey!!

End of their texts 

Mika had the time to get dressed and clean up her room which surprisingly wasn't that messy. It was 6:50 and she heard the door being knocked on. She rushed downstairs to let Bose in. There he was in a blue button-down shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked handsome she thought to herself. She was wearing a black dress that showed her curves. 

Bose couldn't keep his eyes off her the whole time.  She was stunning and he was so lucky to have her by his side. He came back to reality and said "You look amazing!"   Bose and Mika were waiting in her room as she said before.  They talked and were laying on the bed facing each other. Ms. Macklin yelled from the kitchen that dinner was ready. DINNER IS READY COME DOWN NOW!!! 

Mika freaked out and jumped a little while bose was talking to her. He just giggled at her because her face was so cute to him. He just had to giggle at it. 

      They headed downstairs to grub on the dinner that her mom made. She made Mika's favorite lasagna and salad on the side. Bose wasn't picky and she was grateful for that. Bose never really had family dinners because his stepdad and his mom were gone all the time. They never had the chance to actually sit down and eat as a family. He was really happy to be eating with his wonderful girlfriend and her parents like a family. They definitely felt like a second family to him. 

As the night went on, Bose was really getting along with Mika's dad and he was happy that they were getting along.  The family was having deep and funny conversations and as time went by it started to get late and Bose had to go home soon. 

It was about 9 pm and they were still chatting and got lost track of time.  Bose noticed Mika was drifting off while the others were talking.  He says " honey it's time for me to go home, you seem tired.  Thank you for this wonderful dinner, Mr. and Ms. Macklin. I had a great time. He said directly to the parents.  

He grabbed his empty plate and put it in the dishwasher.  He went to go grab his thing from Mika's room.  Mika was already in bed when he was saying his goodbyes to Anglea and Herman downstairs. She faintly heard them talking and saying goodbyes. So she got out of bed to go say bye to Bose. When she was in the living room she gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

Once he was out the door Mika went upstairs once again and go ready for bed. Tonight was a long and fun night. 

It's been a long time since updated this story but here I am.