Kidnapped and Bruised

Bose was trying to find Mika for hours now. He hasn't got much luck through the night. So he made a familiar call from Danger Force and Captian Man. They answered immediately and came to the location he was at. It took them minutes to arrive and help Bose look for Mika. But they didn't know exactly where to look cause it happened so fast. Bose tried to remember what happened to her and how. But being him remembering things wasn't a  usual thing for him to do.

Meanwhile at Drex's layer where he took Mika. 

It was dark and cold. Mika was covered in cuts and blood. She was so weak her vision was blurry and she faintly could a figure coming close to her. She didn't see his/her facial features but she recognized the voice.

Captian Man, Volt AWOL, and Brainstorm finally found the location thanks to schwoz finding a hidden chip in her. He accidentally darted the team will darts that had a tracker in them. Mika wake up I'm here to rescue you. Hello? The voice indeed was Bose.

Mika said softly with a raspy voice. Hello, who is that talking to? 

It's me Bose I'm here your safe now. Bose said happily

      Bose had to transform into his uniform so Drex or any other people won't find their identity. After carrying  Mika into the Man Buggy Bose and the rest of the team were glad they found her. She was buried and cuts on her arms, legs, and parts of her face. Bose kept looking away from her so he would cry in front of her. 

He laid her on the table so Schwoz could examine her. He was pacing back and forth and hoping that everything was ok and she was going to stay alive...It's been a couple of hours and Mika was safely transferred to her bedroom thanks to Miles teleporting her to his bed from the Mans Nest. Miles was so worried about her when he heard the news about Drex taking her hostage. 

Bose got the courage to go visit Mika since the last time he saw her she was on the table being examined. He went through the window instead of the front door. He thought it was easing to go through there. He was so anxious and nervous to see her because he wanted to tell her how he feels about her as more than friends. He didn't want to be rejected and hurt.

He stepped into her bedroom and carefully tried any sudden noise. She has been getting nightmares of the event that happened earlier today. She wasn't asleep when he arrived. She was grabbing a late-night snack because she felt hungry.

 She didn't have an appetite earlier but it has been hours since her last meal. Her stomach started to rumble so she grabbed the first thing out in the kitchen downstairs. When she came back upstairs to her room Bose was on her bed waiting for her. Once they made eye contact with each other Mika ran to bose and hugged him tightly. Bose was caught by surprise at first but instantly hugged back. They didn't let go for a while. Mika pulled away wondering why he was at her house in the middle of the night. 

Mika asked him after that long hug. Why are you here so late? 

Bose didn't want to just jump into confessing his feeling for her so he just gave a simple answer. 

I just want to see you and how you're doing, Bose said. It was true that he wanted to see her but for many reasons... He really wanted to say how he feels because its been on his mind for a long time now. He needed to say something before he forgets. 

To be continued. Find out if he really confesses to her and if Mika feels this way about him after what just happened to her and her experience.

Word count: 633