Late Night Mission!

It was late at night and Mika was bored on her phone. She needed to figure out where Drex escaped and she needed to find the location. But after doing her research for days now she just gave up. Until Ray triple beeped her that he found Drex's hiding place. Knowing miles her twin he would want to go with her to protect her. She gave it a thought and knew it wasn't the best idea for him to go.

   She wanted Bose to go with her to protect her and maybe have dinner afterward. Of course, at Hip Hop Puree it was their go-to place where they hang out and watchdog bachelor on Sunday nights. WHe she dialed his number he answered immediately.

"Hey Mika what up?" he said so casually. He wasn't tired at all his parents let him stay up late.

Nothing, do you want to come to help me fight Drex. Ray knows where he is and asked if I could find and take him to jail." said Mika. She knew he would say yes and come help her.

I will be there in 5 minutes. Be right there" Bose said and he got dressed and raced to Mika's window so her parents won't hear him coming through the front door.

5 mins later....

Mika was dressed and ready to go and just then Bose came through her window and scared her because she was looking the other way. She knew it was because no one else come through the window besides Chapa. He said, "sorry that I  scared you and I didn't mean to." You ready to find him" she said to him very quietly because her parents were next door to hers.

She heard her parent's light turn off in the room and she knew they were in bed and asleep  Bose and Mika quickly snuck out the bedroom window and into the town to see where Drex was hiding at.

But they didn't know when they were walking to find him that Drex was following them and was planning on kidnapping Mika...

Find out if Drex really is going to kidnap her?. How does Bose react to her disappearing and calling Danger Force to come and save Mika.

I hate doing dialog because it's my first time doing this. Should I make the chapters longer or shorter?