Special Gift<3

hey guys, it's been a while since the story ended but I just wanted to give you a little gift for those who still have this fanfic in their lists..

——
1 year after the proposal

I was standing behind the door next to my dad. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. This moment was more exciting than placing 1st in last year's Olympics..

The music started... the doors opened.
I started to walk. My dad walked me down the isle. Sunghoon hasn't seen me all day, this was his first time seeing me in the dress..

The closer I get to Sunghoon, the clearer I see his handsome face tearing up, which made me tear up. Dang it my makeup is going to mess up. But, it's ok. I finally stood next to Sunghoon, we both looked at each other and a tear rolled down both of our eyes almost at the same time.

"you're so beautiful.." he said
"you're my handsome boy.." I smiled.

_________

after the ceremony

Sunghoon and I are sitting down eating cake.
"you and I forever now." He said.
"this is the best thing I've ever agreed to..." I smiled.

He stood up and offered me to dance.
I stood up quickly and we walked to the dance floor. One of the groups he makes music for began to sing one of their slow songs when they see us get to the dance floor.

We danced for so long.

"I dont know where I would be without you." I said.
"Me either, I owe it all to you my girl" he said as he fixed my hair.
We looked each other in the eyes and smiled.
We kissed, the both of us in the middle of the dance floor. It was our wedding, it was our time.
Lots of people were here, for the ice prince and princess. It still feels weird calling ourselves that.

We decided to make the wedding cherry blossom themed because of how much cherry blossoms mean to us...

His little sister was our flower girl, she came up to us and interrupted our kiss.
"Hey! The car is outside... it's time for you guys to leave us sadly." She said.
"Ok thank you, get everyone ready." Sunghoon told her.

People started passing out cherry blossom petals , everyone had a handful .

They opened the front gate, everyone made a path for the both of us to run out.

The music started and Sunghoon grabbed my hand.

We ran through the path people made for us and they threw the petals up in the air. Although we were running, it all felt like everything was going in slow motion. I looked over at Sunghoon as we were running, the smile on his face was my favorite. I will never forget this night

We ran out of the gates and got into our car that was decorated. Sunghoon opened the door for me and we waved goodbye to everyone who came to our wedding and drove off.

We drove all the way to our new house that we bought last week. We agreed to not move in until after our wedding. We're going on our honeymoon in two days too. We will be going to Los Cabos, Mexico.

We arrive to our new house, we had already brought all of our stuff inside beforehand. We step inside and look at each other. Sunghoon smiled

"This is ours now..." he smiled
I started jumping up and down in excitement
"I'm so happy ! I get to spend the rest of my days with you." I said. I gave him a hug and immediately ran to our room.

I hide in the closet and change Into some sweatpants and t shirt.

"We're married now, you didn't have to hide in the closet. I won't judge I promise." He said
"I know , it just still feels weird..." I said.

I step out of the closet and Sunghoon walks in and grabs clothes too. But he steps back out and changes right in front of me. I look away quickly.

"It's ok, you can look. I'm your husband." He said
I blush at the fact that he called himself my husband.
I look at Sunghoon.
"Oh my god... your my husband and I'm your wife?!" I squealed
"You just noticed?" He laughed
"Well , it's like just hitting me that I get to call you my husband now." I smiled.

He continued to change and I just blushed as I looked at him.
We both laid down on our bed right after.
It was very awkward.

"We've slept together before... i dont know why it feels so different now." He said
"I agree, we should be less awkward actually." I said.

Sunghoon turned to face me. He kissed my forehead and then hugged me tightly.

"let's be comfortable..." he smiled
I nodded my head.

"my forever boy.." I kissed him.