Chapter 60

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒊'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰'𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔?

                                [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Night had fallen as Kojou Sara returned to Tenshukaku, reporting the good news she had about the peace talk.

She told us that it went well and the plans they had discussed are beneficial for both islands.

She also mentioned that before the peace talk begins, some Fatui Skirmishers tried to deceive the Shogunates as well as spreading rumors in the resistance about the Tenryou Commission collusion with the Fatui.

Good thing that Sangonomiya Kokomi handled the situation smoothly with the help of Lumine.

As time goes on, two weeks have now passed since both islands are now at peace and cooperating with one another.

I always visit her in the Plane of Euthymia and discuss some future plans for the safety of Inazuma. I'm also inviting her to go out more often rather than to make herself bored to whatever she's doing in the Plane of Euthymia if I'm not there.

Today, I didn't directly visit her early in the morning, Instead, I first visit the street vendor who are selling dango milk.

"Ah, Lady Y/N! Good morning!"

"Here to buy some of my creative cuisine again?"

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too, Tomoki. And yes, I would like to buy some of your dango milk."

"How many would you like to have this time Lady Y/N? The usual?"

"Yes, I would like to have ten dango milk if you please."