~T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ I͓̽n͓̽t͓̽r͓̽o͓̽d͓̽u͓̽c͓̽t͓̽i͓̽o͓̽n͓̽ ~

"CLINT! Where did you put the butter knife again?" A loud voice rang throughout the halls.

"Gosh, are you in the vents again? I swear, if you are..." A red-headed woman wearing black walked into the living room, holding an encyclopedia in her hand to whack the said person with.

"What's up? Is Birdbrain being an impostor again? So sus..." Tony didn't take his eyes off the television screen, too into the video he was watching. Can you guess what it's about? Something involving space ships and weird, colourful beans running around...

"You're too into that stuff, Tony. Since when do you play video games?" Steve Rogers muttered, sipping away from what seemed like a cup of coffee.

"Since some kids keep asking me if I play Among Us. It irritated me so much that they knew something I didn't, that I decided to see what it's about. I can't say I'm extremely disappointed." Tony replied, still not looking away from the screen.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Tell me if you see him, Steve. I need to have a word."

Steve nodded, knowing full well that he could not convince her to stop going after him, that it would be a waste of breath. "Good luck, Romanoff." Tony said with a smile.

"You didn't help him, did you, Stark?" Natasha narrowed her eyes at him, stopping in her tracks.

"Uh, yeah, no." Tony mumbled, finally taking his eyes off the screen and instead looking at Steve, who looked back at him with an eyebrow raised.

Natasha didn't say a word for a few seconds, which unnerved Tony quite a bit.

"... You better not, Tony." She finally walked away. Tony let out a sigh of relief. Steve shook his head in exasperation. Is he the only responsible and mature one around here?

Steve watched as Tony went back to watching a pink little dude split in half and kill a yellow dude with a humongous red tongue. Weird, Steve thought, slightly uncomfortable at the sight. What on Earth is this?

After a few minutes, Bruce Banner entered the room. "Morning." He said politely. Steve nodded. "Hi, Bruce. Had a good sleep?"

Bruce shrugged. "It was alright. Thanks for asking." Tony barely looked up, saying, "Good morning."

Bruce grabbed a piece of paper from a nearby table and walked off. Before exiting, he turned to Steve. "Have you seen Clint by any chance?"

Steve looked up in surprise. "No, why? Did he upset you or...?" Bruce shook his head. "No matter. I just wanted to ask him a question."

Just as he finished the sentence, a vent just beside Bruce opened, and out came Clint himself. "Ask away, Banner." He placed his hands on his hips and grinned.

"Oh God, Clint! You nearly gave us a heart attack," Tony startled, standing up now, having got up and grabbed a nearby stapler in self-defence. Where did that come from...

Bruce blinked at Clint, not saying anything for a moment, in shock. "Umm... right. Uh, I wanted to ask if you knew how old Natasha is? I forgot and I need the information. Since you two are best friends, I thought that you might know."

Clint tilted his head. "Why do you need to know? I think she was thirty-three or something... or maybe thirty-two?
Hmm..." Clint rubbed his chin, racking his brain.

"You don't know?" Tony stared at Clint, slightly surprised. "I thought you two knew nearly everything about each other, honestly."

Clint shrugged. "There are some things that even I don't know. Besides, women don't like being asked for their ages. Trust me, I tried multiple times. Did not always end well."