FANFICTION IS BACK (Idk why)

Gender Swap by Mermaid on land
Chapter 1
Go ahead and check this hilarious story out. Just search it on Google and it should appear.

Loki laughed as he raised his scepter to the Avengers. A ray of light hit the Avengers. They all shielded their eyes from the bright light. The light soon faded and they all opened their eyes and looked around to see if anything had happened. They were all surprised to see nothing had happened. They all laughed.

"Maintenance issues again Loki?" Tony said.

Some people chuckled at that. Loki just folded his arms and waited. He was certain he had something up his sleeve.

Loki frowned. They would all soon see his powers and then they will all be kneeling before him begging for forgiveness. Loki waved his scepter again and was gone.

The Avengers still laughing started walking back towards Stark Tower.

"Why are you all laughing for such a long time? You should be disappointed he managed to get away," Fury's eye narrowed at them.

"Whoa there, that's not us, remember? Just fanfiction," Tony raised his hands in surrender.

"He's the God of Mischief, are you kidding me? I've seen 8 years olds cause more mischief than him!" Steve said.

"Oof, burn!"
"Since when was Cap so good at roasting people?"

"Mouth of a sailor," Bucky said with a smirk.

The Avengers all sat around talking and joking about what had happened earlier.

"Well me and Clint are off to bed." Natasha said grabbing hold of Clint's hand.

Everyone simultaneously turned to look at the two of them. They shrugged. "Fanfiction," Natasha stated simply. "Yeah, in real life I'm content just having Laura," Clint smiled.

"Yep. Oh and Tony thanks again for letting us all stay here for awhile." Clint added in.

Bruce, Steve, and Thor all nodded in agreement. "Yeah thanks Tony." They all said.

Tony pretended to wipe a tear out of his eyes. "I feel so appreciated. Can I live in that world from now on?"

Pepper gave him a look.

Tony smiled. "It sure took a long time to convince Pepper to let you all stay here but she couldn't resist my puppy dog eyes." Tony said putting his hand on Pepper's shoulder.

Tony smirked at Pepper, who looked away.

"Nonsense. You guys are welcome here anytime." Pepper added.

Pepper nodded in agreement.

Everyone soon started to head off to bed.

Pepper was peacefully having a dream about her and Tony when she suddenly awoke to a group of loud shrieks and screams. Pepper reached over to Tony's side of the bed to tap his shoulder. She reached over and felt nothing. She sat up to see that Tony was not beside her.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Peter wondered out loud.

'Odd. I always have to wake Tony up in the morning. He never gets up by himself.' She thought