ᏟᏆᏙᏆᏞ ᏔᎪᎡ ᎪᏆᎡᏢϴᎡͲ ᏴᎪͲͲᏞᎬ թԵ.2

Clint turns his bow into a staff and they continue fighting. Rhodey hits Scott with an EMP. Scott tries to hit him with a truck, Rhodey blasts it to pieces. Scott tries to step on him, Rhodey dodges his foot.

"I remeber thinking to myself over and over again: Please, please don't be stepped on." Rhodey said.

Scott smiles apologetically. "If I did, I would have tried to be gentle. Besides, I was too slow to step on you, since I was so gigantic and awesome."

Janet sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Where did you come from?!" Scott yells, nearly falling out of his seat. "No idea, we just magically appeared," A voice said behind them.

"Okoye! You made it," T'Challa notices and smiles. "I can finally defend myself from bullying."

"Who was bullying you?" Okoye's eyes narrowed. Scott looks away quickly.

Steve and Bucky are still running, Rhodey chases them. Wanda tries to hit him with a car, he dodges. Peter crawls on Scott's helmet. Vision makes himself solid and hits Scott. T'Challa kicks Clint off of him and chases Steve and Bucky. Vision flies through Scott. Scott says that something just flew in him.

"It was such a weird experience." Scott mumbles, shuddering. "I did not like it very much. It was cool, but unsettling."

"I imagine that it would be," Okoye nodded. "Now can someone tell me why we're here?"

T'Challa starts explaining to them what was going on, to a recently appeared Janet (The Wasp) Happy and Agent Phil Coulson.

Vision uses the Mind Stone to knock a tower down in front of the Quinjet. Wanda catches it and Steve and Bucky keep running. Rhodey hits Wanda with and EMP and she loses focus and the tower drops, Bucky and Steve make it through.

"That frightened me," Wanda admitted. "Sorry," Rhodey says sheepishly. "I didn't want to hurt you, but since we were fighting and all..."

Natasha is there in the hanger as well. "You're not going to stop." She says, looking a little sad.

Steve has an interest in his feet again. I wonder when I can stop being interested in my feet.

Yelena frowns, not liking how sad Natasha is on the screen. Natasha closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, knowing what was coming.

Steve says: "You know I can't." Steve looks at Natasha with pain, knowing what would happen next.

"What do you mean? You could all just stop fighting and work together if you talked it out earlier." MJ pointed out. "But now its too late."

Most of the avengers look at the ground in shame. They all regretted fighting one another. It could have ended badly. It only succeeded in hurting friendships.

"I'm really sorry," Steve says again. "You know what I'm going to say," Natasha replies, head hung low.

Steve just nods, eyes sad.

"I'm going to regret this." Natasha says and holds up her arm and electrocutes T'Challa, who was behind them. "Go."

T'Challa flinches at the memory. "I was not expecting that," MJ says out loud, surprised. Yelena just nods slowly.

Steve nods, he and Bucky runs to the quinjet as Natasha keeps T'Challa at bay, she electrocutes him again.

Tony bites his lip. This was what made him and Natasha get into an arguement in the near future.

"Why did you suddenly change sides?" Peter piped up, too overwhelmed with curiosity. "I knew Steve wouldn't stop, no matter what I did, so I didn't waste any time fighting him. I would just get injured." Natasha replies softly. "Besides, I didn't want to hurt them in the first place."

Peter nods at that, understanding why she did that now. "Makes sense. Thanks for telling me, Miss."

This made Tony even more upset at his actions.

Peter asks if anyone's seen Empire Strikes back and calls it a really old movie.

"Why did you say that?" Rhodey asked."Just trying to make friendly conversation? Or a distraction," Peter replied. Rhodey nods at his answer. "Clever of you."

"Thanks!"

"Is it really that old?" Steve wrinkles his nose. Peter and MJ nods in unison.

Rhodey asks Tony how old Peter is.

Tony says he didn't carbon date him and says he's on the young side.

"He's in high school." MJ says helpfully. "So pretty young," Rhodey replies. "You call that young?" Yelena arches and eyebrow. "Um, yes?" Happy responds.

"I was six when I was trained to kill people," Yelena chuckled darkly. Natasha looks away, feeling uncomfortable. Happy has nothing to say to that.

"... That's really young," MJ mutters, knitting her eyebrows together, concerned. "I wouldn't expect a six year old to be swinging a knife at me if I didn't give her a cookie."

Yelena smiles, but it was strained and sad. "I prefer macaroni."

"NO! Don't say that!" A female voice groaned. Yelena turns to see... "Kate Bishop? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same," Kate mutters.

Peter asks if the remember the part on the snow planet with the walking things.

"The walking what?" Scott is confused.

Peter starts swinging around Scott's legs. Tony says he thinks Peter might be onto something.

Rhodey tells Tony to go high, then they both fly into Scott's head and knock him down.

Peter say that was awesome and gets hit in the face and goes down.

"Peter!" MJ and Ned gasps. Peter grimaces.

Scott shrinks back to normal size and asks if anyone has orange slices.

Scott grins, remembering this. "I was hungry." Janet folds her arms. "I'll get you some once we're back home."

Despite the sad and gloomy situation, some people just couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Peter flies up to Peter. Peter starts trying to fight him. Tony reminds him that they're on the same side. Peter says that was really scary, breathing heavily.

"You were okay, though?" Bruce asked. Peter nods. "I recovered pretty fast. I was unnerved though."

The screen goes black, with words shown on it: The end. Next clip. Natasha Romanoff Interrogation Scene.

"Interrogation scene?" Peter read, puzzled. Natasha wonders to herself which one was going to be shown. She had done a lot of interrogating before.