Keeping a distance (5)

Russia placed the skis against his warehouse as he sunk into his thoughts.
He was confused, it was kind of stupid just running in there, but he needed to do it.
Thought now i need to apologize to Finland.
Wait do I? Brobably should so he wouldn't hate  me so much.. how should i do it? And when? How do i apologize whitout sounding fake? Shit. Work? I should give him his clothes back too, Its kinda weird i still have them.
IM starving tho.

Finland's POV:
I looked at Estonia waiting for her to finish the call she just got.
Okay, yep, Mhm, bye.
Estonia said and closed her phone.
Well? I asked looking at Estonia as she put her phone in her pocket.
That was just Sweden wondering where you are.  
Estonia chuckled.
Shit- totally forgot, hmh i should have informed him.
I said rubbing his neck.
M, he said to call him when you need the keys.
Estonia said.
Okay thanks, i brobably should go home soon if you want to enjoy your time here?
I said.
Oh no i enjoy your company but don't you have work? Like you just got a new job. Estonia asked smiling.
Oh, no. Its cancelled sience theres gonna be a big storm and the ski lifts wouldn't be safe.
I said and glared out the window.
Oh right! Then you can stay for the night if you don't have anything inportant.
Estonia said exicated.
In that case I'll stay!
I said and laughed a little.
I usually want to spend my free time alone but IM still a bit freaked out from my nightmare.
Should we eat? You could tell me what happened while i make food.
Estonia said and started walking towards her kitchen.
Emh, sure.
I said a bit unsure where to start.
I followed Estonia to the kitchen and took a seat next to the dining table as Estonia stared going throught her fridge.

So.. when i left your house i went straight to the skiing centre and didn't realize i had locked myself out of the house. Uh.. and as you surely just heard from Sweden i asked him for the extra keys but i didn't get them. I went on a walk, got into a fight and woke up at Russia's place..
I started explaning leaving out useless details.

Estonia stared at me intensly as she took a frying pan from her cabinet.

And when i woke up i was bloody so i took a shower and borrowed this shirt..
I didn't know where to go so i just slept on Russia's couch and he slept in his room..
I.. ehmm.. i had a nightmare and wanted to leave, so now IM here..
I finished and sighed.
Silence fell, the only noice in te room was the potatoes and minced meat steaks frying on the pan.
Interesting. Estonia then said.
Yeah Its kind of a long story, do you need help whit the plates?
I asked.
Sure. Second cabinet from the fridge also second level.
Estonia replied.
I walked to the cabinet opening the second highest cabinet door.
I took out two plates and then checked the level above this one which had just what i was looking for, i took out two forks and knives.
I carried the plates and cutlery to the table.
Thanks!
Estonia said and turned off the stove.

So what do you wanna do today? I don't think the storm will get so bad here for a couple hours.
I stated and sat back on my chair.
Estonia walked over to the diningtable placing the frying pan on top of a pot coaster.
Estonia sat down next to me.
Well.. wee.. coould... we could go for a long walk in the forest.
Estonia suggested.
Accually sounds great.
I said and smiling.
Estonia put some food on her plate whit her fork and put her hand out for my plate.
I handed her my plate and watched her put some food on it.
She is really friendly and reliable, she seems like someone you would want to date, why don't i?
Here! Estonia said handing me my plate back.
Thank you. I said and put the plate back on the table.

———————————forest——————————

As Estonia was looking around I crouched down to make a snowball.
I threw the ball playfully at Estonia, who inreturn started making an even bigger snowball.
It didn't take long before the i were running from Estonia and occasionally hiding behind a tree to make snow balls to atack back at her. When finally Estonia just collapsed onto the snow and started laughing, I fell  next to her.