Our world (10)

Russia's POV:
So how long are you planning to annoy me?
Finland asked.

I was about to put the TV on but i stopped and turned to stare at Finland.
He was leaning over the armchair smiling at me.

I hope i don't seem weird, even if we had gotten closer i wanted to be his friend just because i liked him.

I turned back to the TV and clicked the start button, i don't know what i was looking for but i swapped from channel to channel looking for something.

I was about to sit down when i found a good channel, it was a music channel.
This seems fun.
I thought and looked at Finland who was visibly confused.

I walked over to Finland, when i stood infront of him i offered my hand.

What?
He laughed.

Well you won't go to a bar so we might as well dance here.
I said whit a smile.

Finland crossed his arms and stood back from me slightly smirking for some reason .

Well this really is fun.
I thought before desiding to persuade Finland until he accepts, even when the plan was just to annoy.

The bar dancing is drunk wobbling, and now we aren't drunk so we can accually dance, or atleast i aren't drunk.
I said still keeping my hand extended.

Finland chukled.
Im not drunk, just strongly tipsy.
Finland said in a joking tone.

Well that's great! Now dance whit me!
I said trying to break him.

Finland just stared at me smiling.
As a slower song came on and i knew i needed to make his mind that second.

Its not weird either, were buddies.
I said whit an annoyed tone.

Alright.
He said grapping my hand.

I was suprised that it was so easy but then i realized to pull Finland whit me to the hallway.
We started moving around the room to the music.
This is great, i hope it will last long.. he seems to like dancing whit me, even when not drunk i mean. He has beatiful eyes, lord don't ruin this.
I hope nothing will hurt you.

I moved us towards the armchair as the song started to fade away.
I wasn't sure if i should go for it but i decided to try, i carefully pushed Finland against the chair making sure he could escape if he wanted.
The song finally ended and the TV fell silent.
I didn't know the reason but i didn't care.

We stood there together, i didn't dare move too close too fast.
Out faces were still centimeters away from each others, please don't go, we both tiredly breathed into each others necks, our bodies were almost pressed together.
I could feel my cheeks being hot, please don't go, please don't make it stop.
I thought to myself again.

I started slowly moving my head towards Finland.
My eyes automaticly closed, real love was new to me but i did know how to treat others.
My body was filled whit respect for Finland but i wanted him.
We had been hanging out alot so i hope Finland would have fallen for me.

I promise i won't hurt you.
Its hard for me but i don't have a reason to and shouldn't.

I breathed gently when my face was just a centimeter away from Finlands, he isn't pulling away.

Fin?
A voice called from the front door.

This made Finland jolt away from me, i immediately pushed myself off of Finland.
No matter what the reason was for him to back away i didn't want to force him.