Julie?

Wow long time no see. last time i updated was 2020, 2 years ago. Hopefully all the people who were interested in the book will still read this new chapter i am uploading. i started this boook in 2017 it has been 6 years. any way enjoy.

Laying down in my bed, i heard the door open and a shuffling sound and a moan. Being concerend i walked to the room my parents were staying and to my surprise i saw my dad covered in dirt halk asleep. I decided on letting him sleep and walking back to my room.

Later on in the day i heard multiple people walking around the house and lots of talking. Turns out we where supposed to be doing a car wash today. 

i quickly got changed into an outfit and tyed my hair back so it didnt get into my face and met Dad, Mum and Julie in the car.

^^ outfit.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" Julie complained.

"well incase you haven't noticed, I am part of the team so technically i have to be there. However, why are coming? last time i checked you didnt need to be here. Is it because my boyfriend is going to be there?" I asked still annoyed that even though i have told her multiple time that Thomas and I are dating, she still tries on him. her face was frozen in shock before she looked out the window. I heard a little chuckle from the front seats coming from both my parents.  I smiled knowing that I Made my point with Julie so hopefully she will try and stop hitting on Thomas now. 

Oh boy was I wrong.

Getting to the destination of the car wash Julie immediatly stuck my Thomas and didnt leave his side even when i was right next to him. she was giggling at everthing he did. I grabbed the hose to wash down the car we were washing and julie started touching Thomas' arm and holding onto him. Obviously I knew Thomas was not attrached to her but the meer thought of them doing this every day made my blood boil. "accidentally" out of Jelousy and rage i turned the high pressure setting on the hose and moved closer to the two before completely squirting Julie with water. when she was completely soaked i stared fumbling with it pretending that it was an accident. turning off the hose i turned to her wet body and started laughing. her clumped masscara has smeared a bit and she stood there glaring at me. 

"Oh I'm so sorry Julie i must have lost control." i say stiffling my laughter. she continued glaring at me which i expected but what I didnt expect was Thomas to walk up to me, grab me by my arm and drag me away.  

"hey, whats your deal?" I raise my voice.

"Whats my deal? What the fuck is wrong with you? did you have to do that?" Thomas asked aggrily.

"Um, why are you defending her? she was on you touching you up like you guys are dating? News flash, we are dating Thomas. sure it wasnt the most mature thing to do but you didnt push her off. so i took matters into my own hand." i said with attitude in my tone. I was mad, how dare he start on me. he didnt push MY twin sister off of him.