Challange

"Right so those who can get around the oval first gets a free drink." Coach White says
So all the boys and girls got in a line and started to run. Johnny, Victor , Damacio , David, I and Jose were all in the lead.
"What do we do now Coach?" Johnny asks
"Take another lap!" He shouted. Now the race was on who could get around the oval fastest to get one of the two drinks and guess who one. It wenti
1. Johnny
2. Me
3.victor
4.Jose
5. Damacio
6. David

Third person view
"Hi dad." Jamie says sitting next to Coach White as got his lunch.
"Hey sweetie." He said as he handed her a half of his sandwich. Madelyn looked at them and remembers when he used to do that to her.
"Wow their fast." Jamie said only then did White realise how fast they are.
"Yeah they are." He said looking at everyone except me.

Time skip

"Alright now where going to run over the bridge and then to the roadhouse."He said as he finished I walked up.
"What are you doing here?" Coach said looking at me with hatred.
"Your looking for fast runners right? Well I can help." As I say that he snorts as it's funny.
"Yo Coach why can't she run she is the third fastest person at school." Victor says. I smile at him, he was like my big brother.
"Fine well when you guys run we'll see what you got." He said looking (glaring) at you. So you all started to run. It went Thomas, Me, Johnny, Victor, Hose, Damacio, David and then Danny. To be honest I was basically right next to Thomas.
"Why does coach.......... um not like you as much?" Thomas said, you could tell he was trying to put it in a good way.
"It's a long story. So basically Coach White is my dad. He gave me up when I was younger. He wanted me to be more like Julie my older sister. The thing is, is that even though I tried to explain to him I'm not her I want to be my own person, we kept on disagreeing and he gave up on me and sent me away so ended my own wars here in McFarland." I say. He only looks at my with sympathy.
"Well I'm sorry that happened." He said looking at me.
"Don't Be it wasn't your fault." I say.
By the time we finished talking we had got to the roadhouse in a draw me and Thomas were first.
"So you all made it." Coach says while every boy looks at him then to me.
"And Madelyn you made the team." Coach says and all the boys cheered.

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated I was worried about school after all it is my first year in high school so I am sorry. Also sorry about the short chapter.