Hills and Explosions

" fourth place, that's not to shabby." Mum said as I listened at the door
"Fourth out of four otherwise known as last." He said
"Okay, it's Julie's and Madelyn's birthday tomorrow please remember their cake" mum said and dad just nodded.

Next day

Dad decided to use the almond hills as a training sessional representing a 'hill', and we had to run up them.
We finished one round and we went back to white.
"We're done." Jose states (I can't really remember who said that)
"Who? You? No one said you were done, keep going." He said as we growned.
So we went again and again and again until he decided to stop us.
But Thomas didn't want to listen......... great...
"Valles stop." But he kept going that's when Thomas snapped.
"How many more, White? Huh?" Thomas rhetorically asked.
"Take a break!" Coach shouted which made Thomas fall and groan/shout in anger.
"Do you know what these are white? Almonds, taste great out of the packet." He kept going but I zoned out out of shock. I've never seen him so angry. I finally snapped back when he got down and started walking away and all I got was,
"I quite." As he walked away.
"Thomas! Thomas wait, please." I run after him.
"Go away Madelyn." He stated Rudely might I add.
"Please wait!" I shout grabbing his arm. He roughly pulled his arm back making me stumble and I found it hard to regain my balance. I looked back at him with shock. I mean we've gotten into arguments but not to the point of violence (even though I can't compare this to violence cause it barely scratches the topic of violence) he just stared at me before storming away, not even apologising.

Time skip to home because I'm magical 😏😏

We walked through the door to find Julie, Jamie eating while mum was doing something. Then it clicked its our birthday. I saw mum mouth something to dad about the cake and then he shook his head....
He forgot.
"I'm sorry." He said to her
"It's fine, it's not like I wanted one." She stormed away to her room with Jamie following closely behind her.
"Julie, it's me, can I come in?" I asked her. I heard foot steps before her door unlocked and she looked at me.
"What?" She asked
"Do you want to talk about it?" I said opening my arms which she just closed the door to...... I tried.
"It's not my fault." I said through the door.
"No your wrong, it is your fault. If you weren't born maybe he would pay more attention to me and Jamie but he doesn't it's only, Madelyn this Madelyn that. Uhhh I wish you would just disappear!" She shouted.
"Your wrong you know." I stated tears clouding my eyes. "I'm sorry about your wish but sometimes we don't get what we want!" I said sternly through my tears.
I walk away To the dining room to see dad get the car Keys. So I decided to join him.
I jump in and dad ignores his confusion and just drives.

As was come upon a high way we see a boy sitting on the bridge, but not any boy. Thomas.
"Dad up the-" I was cut off by him going that way.
"I know." He said.
We get to the bridge and dad told me to stay in the car so I rolled down my windows to listen.
"What are you doing up here Thomas?" Dad asked which he responded by shrugging. I looked closer at his face and I saw a bruise, his dad's homes.
Dad spotted it to.
" who gave you that?" He asked
"No one." Thomas replied, "my dad but he didn't mean it." He said then
"No one can not do that by accident." Dad said
"He works in the field." He said looking at him.
"Don't you get if he hurts his hands he can't work and he can't get money!" Thomas shouted.

"You wanna know why I'm out here?" Dad asked
"No."
"Well to bad I'm telling you. I forgot my daughter's birthday cake." When he said that all the hope that was in me that he still cared vanished
"I forgot my twin daughters birthday cake." He said and I immediately smiled
"That's bad white. Almost as bad as losing some one you love." He said looking down.
"Do you what will happen if you jump? Chances are you will most likely live but I can guarantee you won't run again and I'm guessing that's all you have right now." He said which Thomas nodded. Dad slowly but safely pulled him down and Thomas started crying.
"I've lost everything." He said through his tears. I couldn't take it anymore.
"You haven't lost me, Thomas" I say sitting in front of him.
He looked up at me with watery eyes.
"But earlier." He started
"Forget it I forgive you." I say kissing him
"How about we try the whole running thing again. Would you like that?" Dad asked, Thomas nodded and. He went home and so did we.